Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So still no build date yet for my 19 5oh Mustang but I'm already ordering mods lol.
-SR X pipe
-Jlt oil separator
-black lug nuts
-front flasher tint
-Ford performance hood struts.
-Black out kit, 5.0, GT logo and front pony (all gloss black)

It will give me something to do over the winter.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S8+

·
Super Moderator
17,887 Posts
SR... ugh... I wouldn't... SR is trash... Longtubes will make way more of a difference.

Mods for the 2018+ that put it into the 10s:

Longtubes
Tune
Slicks

When Steeda got their automatic 2018 that's all they did and it ran 10.9x at sea level.

That's it. All the other stuff is cool tho.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The X pipe is just for sound, a quick and easy cut and clamp.
I'm probably not even going to tune this one.

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Those seem like tasteful mods for a brand new car. :thumb:

And add some wax to that list.... I predict that you will be able to build up several layers over the winter.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I switched all the lights to LED. except for the headlights and tail lights. I love the turn signal running white instead of yellow but that's just me.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yeah! That’s awesome that you’re starting before you have the car. Was going to say you might want to wait to be sure those mods are what you want. Once you have it and drive it, might wish you spent the $ on something(s) else. But I’m sure you’ve done enough searching and you’re buying a brand new 2019 Mustang!!! That you ordered! So you have the cheddar for more mods later. :laugh: congrats!

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I ordered my 2019 pp2 10 weeks ago and still don’t have it. How long have you been waiting?
I ordered it July 20th and was just told by my dealer today the cars estimated delivery is late January.
6 ****ING MONTHS!!!
I am not a happy Ford Mo Co customer at the moment!
Hope you don't have to wait as long as I have!

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah! That’s awesome that you’re starting before you have the car. Was going to say you might want to wait to be sure those mods are what you want. Once you have it and drive it, might wish you spent the $ on something(s) else. But I’m sure you’ve done enough searching and you’re buying a brand new 2019 Mustang!!! That you ordered! So you have the cheddar for more mods later. :laugh: congrats!
Lol, thanks bud!
Looks like I'll just be staring at them until this damn car gets here in January!
6 months is ridiculous for a car, Ford hire some people for ****s sake!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts