Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured its been a while since ive exploited the "drunk" that i am... so herre it goes:

last night i was bored so i asked a buddy if they wanted to go out to a bar and have a couple drinks... so we head out to this place that only sells 3.2 beer. 3.2 beer is weak beer if you didnt know. Anyway, me and this kid drank about 3 pitchers to ourselves each and the place closed at 12 so we headed out and decided to go to another bar. Went to the bar and i saw a buddy from the dorms last year there and bought me a shot of taquila, then went back with my friend i had come with and he bought me a beer. Well after sitting at that bar for a lil while we headed to another one that was across the street to see if it was any more exciting. When i got there my friend bought me ANOTHER beer (16oz this time) and i guzzled that. So we finally are ready to go home... thank god. So we head home and i immediately come into my room and want to go to sleep cause i had a 930 class this morning... so i get in my bed and thats all i remember. Apparently sometime after that i got up cause i had to take a piss. Well somewhere in the incredibly short distance from my room to the bathroom i took a wrong turn and ended up in one of my friends rooms... when i was in there i whipped it out and started pissing all over their coffee table and floor. I guess while i was doing it they were like... zim, wtf are you doing?? and i replied with "dont worry ive done this before" :dunno: basically... i woke up this morning and found out i had pissed all over there room and it gave me a good laugh lol

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol... woot :zim: <---- its me!

oh yeah, i was just talkin to the guys that live in the room that i pissed all over and they said after i got done pissing, i ripped ass and left lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
haha, damn. you must have some really understanding friends...

I know I'd be royally pissed (no pun intended) if one of my friends tried to pull that crap off...

the :zim: thing is awesome. I totally approve.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh trust me they were pissed. i guess they were in my room about to beat my passed out ass... from what i was told they were yellin at me to get up and clean it. i really dont know what the hell i was thinking :oops:

:zim: go me :)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
room to the bathroom i took a wrong turn and ended up in one of my friends rooms... when i was in there i whipped it out and started pissing all over their coffee table and floor. I guess while i was doing it they were like... zim, wtf are you doing?? and i replied with "dont worry ive done this before" basically... i woke up this morning and found out i had pissed all over there room and it gave me a good laugh lol

^^^^^^
i thought i was the only one to ever do that, i was at my relatives and during the night i got up and pissed all over their recliner i was like 7 tho :dunno: haha

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
falconbballer15 said:
i thought i was the only one to ever do that, i was at my relatives and during the night i got up and pissed all over their recliner i was like 7 tho :dunno: haha
:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im going to make a video of the path i took opposed to where i was supposed to go lol... gimme like 20 mins and ill get it up here

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
:D :D tinkle tinkle tinkle :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts