1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
GREAT find!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Shane I've heard this is AM eBay sellers page? Can you confirm or deny this?
Charlie_santos,

I honestly only looked at the item and the sale price, not the seller or description, so I'm not sure if it was an AM Ebay item or not. However, we do sell some items that are returned to us on Ebay. Since we can't resell the item as new, selling it used on Ebay is our next best option. There's a lot of killer deals on Ebay because we're just looking to get out the used parts ASAP. The best way to do that is give a deal no one can refuse haha.

Shane

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Charlie_santos,

I honestly only looked at the item and the sale price, not the seller or description, so I'm not sure if it was an AM Ebay item or not. However, we do sell some items that are returned to us on Ebay. Since we can't resell the item as new, selling it used on Ebay is our next best option. There's a lot of killer deals on Ebay because we're just looking to get out the used parts ASAP. The best way to do that is give a deal no one can refuse haha.

Shane
Yea I've heard about ppl getting ridiculous deals from your guys eBay page. I'm hoping to snatch up this aluminum drive shaft if everything goes well! Thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Charlie_santos,

Shane
What is y'all's eBay store name?!?

·
Registered
526 Posts
So AM doesn't want to give out their Ebay name?! I can't find it anywhere!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Good call! I bet you're right. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts