Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that a large amount of dedicated customers of American Muscle (including me) would LOVE if you guys had an app for americanmuscle.com, as it is kind of troublesome to navigate the website on Safari from my iPhone. Many people have a computer of some sort, but I do not, and my phone is the only way I can browse and purchase products from AM. Just a thought.

Thanks! :)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I believe that a large amount of dedicated customers of American Muscle (including me) would LOVE if you guys had an app for americanmuscle.com, as it is kind of troublesome to navigate the website on Safari from my iPhone. Many people have a computer of some sort, but I do not, and my phone is the only way I can browse and purchase products from AM. Just a thought.

Taylorations,

We're definitely tossing around the idea of an App for your Cell Phone. Now that this idea is starting to become more popular, I'll re-light the flame under this idea!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll be sure to let you know when I have more information!

-Dan

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taylorations,

We're definitely tossing around the idea of an App for your Cell Phone. Now that this idea is starting to become more popular, I'll re-light the flame under this idea!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll be sure to let you know when I have more information!

-Dan
Alright, thanks!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Taylorations,

-Dan
+1 (posting this on the forum app, too :-D)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Seriously, AM pays more attention to their customers than anyone I've ever seen. It's awesome.
We always have and always will pay close attention to every single customer! All of your great recommendations, Suggestions and Feedback has put us in the position we're in today. You guys have never let us down and we really appreciate it!

Thank you for all of your business and loyalty!

-Dan

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We always have and always will pay close attention to every single customer! All of your great recommendations, Suggestions and Feedback has put us in the position we're in today. You guys have never let us down and we really appreciate it!

Thank you for all of your business and loyalty!

-Dan
+1m

·
Registered
17 Posts

Thanks would be sick!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Thanks would be sick!
That*

·
Registered
344 Posts
While we're making suggestions; AM should open up a Canadian supplier/branch.

Heh.

Canadian Muscle?

Seriously though, I'm a +1 on the App idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts