AM=wishes they were as good as LMR.

·
Super Moderator
18,022 Posts
Can't leave out Jegs and Summit.

·
Super Moderator
18,022 Posts
Lmao, yeah you can get that "murica" "macho" impression from the commercials and advertising but they both have been around forever and have superior customer service.

I think I've mentioned this example before but the one time I had an issue with either of them was Summit and it wasn't even Summit really, FedEx lost the part and Summit had a replacement overnighted to me for morning 1030AM delivery no questions asked. That's why I got so pissed at AM when they sent me a scratched up wheel and wouldn't do anything but standard shipping after they got the bad wheel back even though it was a screw up on THEIR end.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, jkeaton - I've found some good deals on Amazon. About a hundred or more dollars different in certain parts. But I think it really comes down to what website is having glad sales or overall has good discounts/sales. I've seen some "discounts" that say are discounted for a time of holiday but is literalky the exact same price as there regular sale, just in a different colored text stated it's limited time!

Haha, I see what there doing, I can see through those lies. ;D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone have any other non common sites that have good deals or even just mustang parts for sale. I noticed there a couple I haven't visited stated from Rapinator12.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not much on this website, mostly GT items. Which I'm sure will be mostly sold everywhere. But I'm looking specifically for V6 items. Any dealers that support V6's heavily?

Thanks all for the feedback!

·
Super Moderator
18,022 Posts
No not really, not that I know.

Your "big 3" Mustang sites are Latemodel Restoration, CJ Pony Parts and American Muscle in that order IMO. AM has fallen off a CLIFF in the last 1-2 years and most of the stuff on their site that isn't "name brand" stuff is trash. Their SR brand is trash, lots of boy racer parts on that site, more than the others.

Your big aftermarket performance distributors for the whole market are Summit and Jegs.

Then you have the parts specific stuff like Rap mentioned which are good too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts