Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright just to let folks know who are heading to the show. Last time I was in PA for a few days I noticed they did not sell beer or wine in the local stores you had to go to a state store to get it. So if you plan on doing any adult beverages the night before or after the show, you might want to bring it with you. It is easier then trying to find a state store in a good neighborhood. Correct me if it has changed in the last few years.

Cause I have to stop on my way home tonight and get a box or two.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is correct, liquor and wine are sold in state stores. Beer can be bought at distributors and many bars, some pizza shops have take out beer also.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Hey guys - I just wanted to drop by here.

#AM2015 is going to be a dry show and I would strongly suggest not bringing anything as if the security team there sees you you're going to have to pour everything out.

We're doing this to ensure that everyone has a fun and safe afternoon!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I was talking more for Friday evening and after the show at the hotels.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Thanks I was talking more for Friday evening and after the show at the hotels.
Just wanted to make sure and clarify for anyone that was wondering.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you guys have any other questions and I'm here to help.

See everyone soon!

Alex

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howdy I have a question. On the grounds can I bring my own Gatorade and bottled water?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Last yr we brought our own food and drinks...water that is glad we did food line was rather large. And Mud congrats good for you bud:thumb:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Howdy I have a question. On the grounds can I bring my own Gatorade and bottled water?

Thanks
Mike
Hey Mike - Feel free to do so that's not a problem at all.

Last yr we brought our own food and drinks...water that is glad we did food line was rather large. And Mud congrats good for you bud:thumb:
Jek - If you're hankering for a homemade sammie do what you need to do!

We're going to have multiple concession stands at the show tomorrow to ensure there's no big lines like last year.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm here to help.

Alex

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
For those of you who stayed or plan to stay at the Best Western Hotel in Shillington PA, there is a restaurant in front of the hotel that has carry out for beer. Don't know the price but it is convenient.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you who stayed or plan to stay at the Best Western Hotel in Shillington PA, there is a restaurant in front of the hotel that has carry out for beer. Don't know the price but it is convenient.
They may have carry out beverages, but they can not make meatloaf. I sent it back after one bite, nope never again wil I try and eat there. The pizza place down the road had a carry out and really good food. The eat in one not the carry out one is what I am talking about.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
They may have carry out beverages, but they can not make meatloaf. I sent it back after one bite, nope never again wil I try and eat there. The pizza place down the road had a carry out and really good food. The eat in one not the carry out one is what I am talking about.
I think the name was Bellas. I had the lasagna and it was good and reasonably priced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts