Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did my moderator status get revoked for some reason i dont know about? or have you just not put the moderators back in the system yet?

·
Registered
614 Posts
No... you're now the second person to bring this to my attention. Not all of the mods had their status transfered. Brent will take care of this when he returns since he knows the mods better than I do.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Well, I went to fix something in my Engine Forum and it was not possible :)
Dead link in there and I was going to delete it. I have that 3.8 history link
and was going to put it in there on a sticky like the "user" intended.
It did not even show who posted the topic!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
RGR said:
Well, I went to fix something in my Engine Forum and it was not possible :)
Dead link in there and I was going to delete it. I have that 3.8 history link
and was going to put it in there on a sticky like the "user" intended.
It did not even show who posted the topic!
Alright guys i'm back. Send me a pm with what you modded in it. I cant remember everyones.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
:cool: By and large, it was a quite successful change-over!
Everything else transferred OK for me!

Will we have our Mod board like before? :eek:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
brandon gets his evo today... i wonder how thats workin out for him :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll post pics tomorrow in a new thread.

it took so long cause i had to wait until i came home for spring break from school so my dad could turn over the title and it as our comprimise for when i got the car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I lost modmanship? I did not get restored. That sucks.
Anyway, just a very good suggestion on my part.
It should be done that when a user types in www.V6stangs.com, they are able to get to the V6 forums without going to another site to click on a v6forum. My personal opinion is that the V6er is back in the wash with the other stangs again rather than that warm fuzzy feeling of feeling special. of having a place just for them.

If someone wants to type in www.mustang-forums.com, then they can go through all that crap, but not the v6er.

Just MHO

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ok, I am a mod of our forum, but I still don't see the moderator section unless I am blind to that also (because I didn't even see our own forum for a few days LOL).

I want to be in the Mod club forum!!!!
"Make it so Number 1"

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Yeah.. same here, what happend to my Mod status??? :confused:

:)
You know Alex you were being discussed as a possible mod a while back when you were banned from 3.8 but you disappeared and stop posting here.

After reading a thread over at the other forum you said Alex was not your real name but a name you use on line. Well Damn I would like to know your real name BY GOD !!!!! I feel sort of goofy calling you Alex and it not being your real name buddy. I like calling my friends by their real names!!!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lol, i didnt even know about that whole alex thing not being real

as for EEs comments... i agree with the whole address routing thing, and i also thing sponsor forums should be a LOT easier to see.... just my thoughts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Danger Dude said:
You know Alex you were being discussed as a possible mod a while back when you were banned from 3.8 but you disappeared and stop posting here.

After reading a thread over at the other forum you said Alex was not your real name but a name you use on line. Well Damn I would like to know your real name BY GOD !!!!! I feel sort of goofy calling you Alex and it not being your real name buddy. I like calling my friends by their real names!!!!
Actually - Alex pretty much is my real name. I don't just go by it online, I go by it EVERYWHERE... school, work, all my friends, **** only a handful of people know my real 1st name, because it ****ing sucks, and I hate it. So no go Corey.. ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts