Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think I'm getting to get the Saleen Heritage stripes put on my car will I seriously get a lot of hate if I put the saleen decal across the front windshield? I think it looks sick!! But I don't want to be a fake as well

If not that I might do option #2 which is a super snake stripe down the center with boss 302 c stripes on each side?

Which do you think would look better? If anyone could photoshop option #2 on my car would be much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Banned
610 Posts
I personally dont care what people think about my car.. As long as i like it ill put whatever i want on it. if you like it go for it dude its your car and im pretty sure it would look dope!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Do whatever you want, but if you put certain names/logos on a car that you don't have, expect to get some flack from some people. Just tell them to shove it.

I LOVE how the GT500 looks. My car may eventually evolve that direction and it's already taken one step. I won't be putting cobra emblems on it or Shelby, but I'm sure if I do it I'll get flack as an imitator.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate those that agree with me on having whatever makes you happy! I'm really leaning on that picture with the two stripes and c stripe in white i don't know maybe it's just me but I like how the white compliments the grabber blue

·
Registered
30 Posts
I appreciate those that agree with me on having whatever makes you happy! I'm really leaning on that picture with the two stripes and c stripe in white i don't know maybe it's just me but I like how the white compliments the grabber blue
Couldn't agree more! White on grabber blue is always a good combination

·
Registered
787 Posts
I would be one of the guys who would look at you funny trying to badge your car something its not.. Sry to say and say what you want but misbadging is a big no no for me. If you can't afford it that's all good your not the only one. Make it look like w.e makes you happy but don't go putting saleen/gt500/boss when its not .

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

I would just do the stripes but no misbadging
+100000

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Ask yourself this: Who makes the car payments? If the answer is you, then proceed with any change you want to personalize your car.

I'm sure folks that read my posts know I'm vocal on certain performance mods; I try to let folks know what mods work, and what don't from reading, personal use, and from details on other forums based on dyno and other test results. However, in the long run, they are only suggestions or testimonials. I don't step up and make your car payments. It's your car, personalize it in any way you want.

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's your car man...I don't know why anyone would want a huge saleen sticker on there non saleen mustang, but do what makes you happy!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Easy

Just get the Saleen cold air intake or a few other Saleen parts and then you can put the windshield banner on without having a single problem with being a poser. You will be legitimate.

Ronnie

1 - 20 of 152 Posts