Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm frankly worried that ford will make the mustang too retro and go towards a futuristic style, which I DONT want! Ill be a European car for that. I want a classic muscle car! I'm just worried the Mustang, as we know it, will be consumed in 2015!

·
Registered
598 Posts
How can it be both retro & futuristic? I'm sure what Ford eventually comes up with will be good. Though there will probably be howls of protest, gnashing of teeth, and rending of clothes over it initially by the purists. Then they will get over it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
claudermilk said:
How can it be both retro & futuristic? I'm sure what Ford eventually comes up with will be good. Though there will probably be howls of protest, gnashing of teeth, and rending of clothes over it initially by the purists. Then they will get over it.
Agreed! 100%

:good:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ford rarely let's us down. The only example that comes to mind is the Mustang II. Otherwise every redesign has been as good or better than the last.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Skulls98GT said:
Ford rarely let's us down. The only example that comes to mind is the Mustang II. Otherwise every redesign has been as good or better than the last.
Ugh I would rather drive a camaro than drive this piece of $hit (note I LOVE mustangs and dislike camaros)

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just saw it on the front cover of car and driver.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
claudermilk said:
+1. Completely agree. Have some faith guys. Ford knows their enthusiasts and won't want to disappoint. Just wait, I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as any other.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
+1. Completely agree. Have some faith guys. Ford knows their enthusiasts and won't want to disappoint. Just wait, I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as any other.
I bet it will look even better than the camaro redesign!!! (11-12 already look better than the camaro) but redesign to redesign the mustang I'm sure will look better

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Lol!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
That mirror is ugly as ****(is it a mirror? Looks like a reflection of a street lamp lol)
I'd rock that tho. I think it looks down right sick, with some more mustang in it... I'd be better

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

And those rims a nasty, those gotta go

·
Registered
598 Posts
That mirror is pure concept car fantasy. I've seen almost the same thing on so many concept drawings & show cars over the years I've lost count--and they have never appears on a production car. The only place I've seen an actual mirror like that hit the street is on a custom chopper.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
That mirror is pure concept car fantasy. I've seen almost the same thing on so many concept drawings & show cars over the years I've lost count--and they have never appears on a production car. The only place I've seen an actual mirror like that hit the street is on a custom chopper.
If that was a the final design (the mirror), it would die a horrible death within a week at home in the garage, by way of my wife's purse.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If that was a the final design (the mirror), it would die a horrible death within a week at home in the garage, by way of my wife's purse.
Or you would as a result of a lack of visibility. :D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
no one really knows, its all speculation and guesses to drive people to websites to get more hits. Hopefully they will do a good job and time will tell how it goes. Its still to early to know any real details.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts