Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be awesome, I often shop on AM on my phone, an app would make its breeze...what you guys think?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
It would be awesome, I often shop on AM on my phone, an app would make its breeze...what you guys think?
NJstanger,

We've actually had quite a few customers suggest this in the past. So, we're looking into possibly having an app for AM. However, we ARE making a mobile friendly website very shortly. This should help a lot when you're browsing on your phone!

Thanks for the suggestion and let me know if you have any others. I'm always interested to hear our customers voice!

Shane

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMShaneLesky said:
NJstanger,

We've actually had quite a few customers suggest this in the past. So, we're looking into possibly having an app for AM. However, we ARE making a mobile friendly website very shortly. This should help a lot when you're browsing on your phone!

Thanks for the suggestion and let me know if you have any others. I'm always interested to hear our customers voice!

Shane
Awesome, thanks Shane I look forward to the mobile friendly site

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Awesome, thanks Shane I look forward to the mobile friendly site
I'll make sure I post up a thread to let everyone know when we release the mobile friendly site! I know a lot of you guys have been waiting a while for this. As soon as a I get the info, I'll make sure to inform everyone.

Shane

·
Registered
200 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
I'll make sure I post up a thread to let everyone know when we release the mobile friendly site! I know a lot of you guys have been waiting a while for this. As soon as a I get the info, I'll make sure to inform everyone.

Shane
So this means a new topic on it won't be made every other day??.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts