Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol. AM, every time I set out to buy 1 item, I end up buying more stuff lol. For example, I needed to buy new coils for my 01 GT but ended up buying them, new sparkplug stuff, and the pony interior decal! Curse you! Jk love yall, just wish yall woil do some LT headers vs stock sound/ hp test and xpipe vs hpipe tests for the same. BTW, planning on buying Flowmasters 10 series and an hpipe from yall in the very near future. Keep up the great service.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Lol. AM, every time I set out to buy 1 item, I end up buying more stuff lol. For example, I needed to buy new coils for my 01 GT but ended up buying them, new sparkplug stuff, and the pony interior decal! Curse you! Jk love yall, just wish yall woil do some LT headers vs stock sound/ hp test and xpipe vs hpipe tests for the same. BTW, planning on buying Flowmasters 10 series and an hpipe from yall in the very near future. Keep up the great service.
Haha, this hobby is so addictive huh? I have the same issue, every time I try and purchase one part, I got home with 5! What year and model is your Stang? Let me look into possibly getting some Comparison videos for you with your request.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Haha, this hobby is so addictive huh? I have the same issue, every time I try and purchase one part, I got home with 5! What year and model is your Stang? Let me look into possibly getting some Comparison videos for you with your request.

-Dan
Dan I can't imagine how it must be WORKING at the parts place. I would just say forget the paycheck just pay me in mustang parts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts