Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently ordered Raxiom smoked fog lights smoked headlights and also smoked turn signal lights, all from AM. But my fog lights dont look smoked? I checked the box and it Raxiom foglights? But compared to my headlights and turn signal lights the look to bright? Is it possible am could have just sent me the wrong ones? I looked at my order and it says smoked? They dont look smoked to me? Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Why did you install them if you were unsure?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
They weren't as dark as I thought either, but them F'ers look bad a** at night!!! Ha ha ha I recommend a replace bulb for them also, cuz the halo is a bright bluish color and the fog light is this crack head yellow color so I jus drive with the halos lately but great look overall ...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
876 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

I thought the same thing. But who cares. They look badass at night with the halos.
Spend an extra $36 and get the fog light covers

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Hood

It'll black out the front end pretty good.
But with the fog light covers on, the actual fog light is useless. They don't let out much light at all.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I thought the same thing. But who cares. They look badass at night with the halos.
Spend an extra $36 and get the fog light covers

It'll black out the front end pretty good.
But with the fog light covers on, the actual fog light is useless. They don't let out much light at all.
What kind of wheels are those? They are sharp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts