Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm wondering if you could hook up some of the new foose outcast wheels on a mustang and post them either here or to the site! thanks

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey guys I'm wondering if you could hook up some of the new foose outcast wheels on a mustang and post them either here or to the site! thanks
Absolutely! Let me get this over to my Install and Photo Team and see what I can get in the works for you.

Stay Tuned!

-Dan

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMDanBailer said:
Absolutely! Let me get this over to my Install and Photo Team and see what I can get in the works for you.

Stay Tuned!

-Dan
thanks Dan!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
thanks Dan!!
Hey Tyler,

I Just heard back from my Install and Photography team and just wanted to keep you in the loop as promised! The pictures have been taken for your Gen Mustang and should be up by the of next week/beginning of the following week.

I hope you like the way they look on your Gen, let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMDanBailer said:
Hey Tyler,

I Just heard back from my Install and Photography team and just wanted to keep you in the loop as promised! The pictures have been taken for your Gen Mustang and should be up by the of next week/beginning of the following week.

I hope you like the way they look on your Gen, let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
thank you so much Dan! AM is awesome haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts