Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted a throttle body, CAI,, springs, and the free American muscle T'shirts when you spend 100 dollars. So I called AM cause online ordering wasn't working and the guy said that the CAI wasn't unstick so he gave me the black finished one for the same price as the chrome one and let me us the coupon code off the forum!

Then I bought some springs and got the shirt for free and he said my size wasn't in stock so he then back ordered it for free!

Just got a customer for life AM! Amazing customer service!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Well I wanted a throttle body, CAI,, springs, and the free American muscle T'shirts when you spend 100 dollars. So I called AM cause online ordering wasn't working and the guy said that the CAI wasn't unstick so he gave me the black finished one for the same price as the chrome one and let me us the coupon code off the forum!

Then I bought some springs and got the shirt for free and he said my size wasn't in stock so he then back ordered it for free!

Just got a customer for life AM! Amazing customer service!
Sluder,

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to here we were able to get you squared away and taken care of.

Enjoy your new parts and shirt! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance. I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

-Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
AM rocks!! They have always done me right and I would be hard pressed to take by business anywhere else. Keep up the good work AM.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Whatttttt you get a free tshirt when you spend 100$..damn wish I knew that I would have requested it when I bought LM1s 2 weeks ago..they did me right tho with the price, love AM, do I just request the shirt in the comment section or something on my order?

LM1 went up in price the day I went to order..I called nd they took great care of me and honored the price before it went up..customer for life !

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatttttt you get a free tshirt when you spend 100$..damn wish I knew that I would have requested it when I bought LM1s 2 weeks ago..they did me right tho with the price, love AM, do I just request the shirt in the comment section or something on my order?

LM1 went up in price the day I went to order..I called nd they took great care of me and honored the price before it went up..customer for life !
On the phone if you call in they try their best to work with you. Maybe ask them about the shirt when you call and see what they can do. Mine is on back order as well as my cold air intake so itll be a bit before im rocking both of them lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
On the phone if you call in they try their best to work with you. Maybe ask them about the shirt when you call and see what they can do. Mine is on back order as well as my cold air intake so itll be a bit before im rocking both of them lol
Arghhhhh idk if I wanna call to bother just for a few free shirts, though I will wear them all the time good advertisement lol, I love AM

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Arghhhhh idk if I wanna call to bother just for a few free shirts, though I will wear them all the time good advertisement lol, I love AM
I can send you a T-shirt. Your LM1's were ordered right before the promotion started, but I'll take care of you!

Shoot me a PM with the order number for the LM1's and I'll use that information to ship your shirt. Also include what size you'd like!

-Dan

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
I can send you a T-shirt. Your LM1's were ordered right before the promotion started, but I'll take care of you!

Shoot me a PM with the order number for the LM1's and I'll use that information to ship your shirt. Also include what size you'd like!

-Dan
If you can get me one too that'd be great lol. I just spent like $800 in Dec and I didn't get a t-shirt either :p

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

-Dan
DAN YOU ARE THE MAN, shooting the pm now

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha yeah I always call to make sure I'm getting the best deal and they go out of there way just as Dan just did! I've got about 4k in upgrades on my build list that I want and every single thing I want is picked out so my car will be completely modded from stuff from AM! Can't wait!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
If you can get me one too that'd be great lol. I just spent like $800 in Dec and I didn't get a t-shirt either :p
Of Course. Thank you for placing a big order with us in December! Shoot me a PM with that order number and I'll get you a shirt send out. Also, include your size!

-Dan
DAN YOU ARE THE MAN, shooting the pm now
No worries man! Thank you for being a great and loyal customer. I'll get your Shirt sent out today!

-Dan

Haha yeah I always call to make sure I'm getting the best deal and they go out of there way just as Dan just did! I've got about 4k in upgrades on my build list that I want and every single thing I want is picked out so my car will be completely modded from stuff from AM! Can't wait!
Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and loyalty. I look forward to helping you out with that build list of yours, it sounds to me like you have a ton of awesome mods on there!

Let me know if you have any questions, need some assistance or just want to chat! I'm on a PM away.

-Dan

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Of Course. Thank you for placing a big order with us in December! Shoot me a PM with that order number and I'll get you a shirt send out. Also, include your size!

-Dan

No worries man! Thank you for being a great and loyal customer. I'll get your Shirt sent out today!

-Dan

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and loyalty. I look forward to helping you out with that build list of yours, it sounds to me like you have a ton of awesome mods on there!

Let me know if you have any questions, need some assistance or just want to chat! I'm on a PM away.

-Dan
^ These guys go out of their way to make the customers feel appreciated. How many companies do you guys know that don't give a crap about anything but $$$. AM has by far the BEST customer service I have ever dealt with. Keep it up guys ! :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

-Dan

-Dan

-Dan
Thanks again Dan. Couldn't ask for more or better CS...can't wait for it! Gonna get more soon too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts