Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only know and used americanmuscle.com. What other websites do you guys use for mustang parts, gadgets, exterior,interior, performance?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Latemodelrestoration, lethal performance, upr, cj pony parts, blue oval industries, modmax racing.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I only know and used americanmuscle.com. What other websites do you guys use for mustang parts, gadgets, exterior,interior, performance?
rickyschulze,

Thanks for shopping and support AM in the past! I hope you've had all positive experiences with us, and you're just shopping around for more parts. If that's not the case, and you've had a bad experience, please send me a PM and let me know the details! I just want to make sure we're not losing a customer over something I can easily fix.

Also, I just wanted to remind you that we do have Price Matching! If you find any of our parts on a competitors site for less, we'll gladly match the price. Just hit up a Mustang Expert @ 866.727.1266 and they'll take care of you once they confirm the Price Match!

I don't mean to be persistent, I just want to make sure you're aware of everything we have available. Let me know if you have any questions, too!

Shane

·
Banned
610 Posts
rickyschulze,

Thanks for shopping and support AM in the past! I hope you've had all positive experiences with us, and you're just shopping around for more parts. If that's not the case, and you've had a bad experience, please send me a PM and let me know the details! I just want to make sure we're not losing a customer over something I can easily fix.

Also, I just wanted to remind you that we do have Price Matching! If you find any of our parts on a competitors site for less, we'll gladly match the price. Just hit up a Mustang Expert @ 866.727.1266 and they'll take care of you once they confirm the Price Match!

I don't mean to be persistent, I just want to make sure you're aware of everything we have available. Let me know if you have any questions, too!

Shane
You guys got price matching :0? Because i saw a grill on amazon for 120$ and you guys have it for 149$ :/

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You guys got price matching :0? Because i saw a grill on amazon for 120$ and you guys have it for 149$ :/
+1 I didn't know about price matching but now that i do I'll be buying off of AM more :)
I know makes me like am even more!:D
Yes that's correct. We do have Price Matching!

There's one thing I want to mention though. When you find something cheaper on a site like Amazon, make sure you find the source Amazon is pulling from. There's usually a link that goes to the 3rd party site. We have to price match from the site it's listed at, not Amazon, Ebay, etc.

Hope this clears everything up. I'm glad you guys are excited to hit us up for your Mustang Performance parts needs!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Stangmods.com they are really awesome. Price matching and 10% off in your first order!!!!!! I went with them after AM didnt have the mac prochamber!!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Juciedmotorsports.com, not a huge selection but excellent prices and customer service. I saw the item I was looking for that they were selling on eBay, so I called them and they ended up taking $75 bucks off an already cheap price for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts