Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering of there is an app for this website yet? I think it would be a great idea to have one and would make things a lot easier to buy well on ur phone or tablet. If there is an app for Americanmuscle.com let me no thanks but of not let's get them to make one thanks!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just wondering of there is an app for this website yet? I think it would be a great idea to have one and would make things a lot easier to buy well on ur phone or tablet. If there is an app for Americanmuscle.com let me no thanks but of not let's get them to make one thanks!!!
No there is no app yet and if I recall correctly there is a thread over in the AM section where this has been talked about previously.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure they'd get a lot of buyers of it and could prob make some cool features on it ! What would you guys want to see on it?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
^^^^^
+1

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some things I'd want to see on the app is alerts when an item that is out of stock and comes in stock it lets you no. Also with the build list make it so it goes actually on your car and can see it. Also your performance gains could be cool to !

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
Unfortunately we don't have an App just yet. We've been tossing around idea of an App and a Mobile site! Keep your eyes open for something like this in the near future.

-Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts