Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good American muscle coupon codes i can use. Especially since its $800

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
No offense but there's sooooooo many threads on this. There's a sticky in the AmericanMuscle section about it.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Anyone have any good American muscle coupon codes i can use. Especially since its $800

Hey,

We do offer a 6% forums discount for all active members with a minimum of 50 post. Because of our agreement with the forums, we can only give away the coupon code to members with over 50 posts. However, in the mean time try these:

American Muscle Coupon Code, Discount Code at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

And hit me up when you have 50 posts and I'll gladly hook you up! Thanks for your business and loyalty!

Dan

·
Registered
456 Posts
American Muscle is my new favorite place to shop! I'm working towards 50 posts because I have quite the list for my recently purchased 98GT.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am right there with you. I couldn't be a bigger fan of AM. I'm headed to the AM show in August, can't wait!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I like how you can get all the good information here and i've also had nothing but good experiences with AM. I take that back, i want to spend too much money with them so my checkbook does not like them at all.

I may get to 50 posts sometime this year, and maybe by that time i'll have some money saved back up, though not sure what i will do next.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I placed a pretty big order with AM last summer, and the were AWESOME to work with. Every time I've called them with any kind of question, they have been friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to help.

I've also been dealing with Xenon directly for some other pieces, and I can't say enough about their customer service either. Both great companies, for sure!

·
Registered
266 Posts
alrefire said:
if only i knew about the discount before i spent $1000 :p
Haha I was too impatient to wait for 50 before I started ordering on AM. Would have been nice to use the discount.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts