Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey guys!

Anyone who needs the discount code and meets the requirement of 50 + post, please shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up guys up!

We really appreciate all of your business and loyalty!

-Dan

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anyway to get past the 50 posts limitation? I've already spent about $800 at AM in the past couple of weeks; shouldn't that constitute a discount code? :) I want to buy the CS spoiler

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
What you get when you get 50 posts
When you reach 50 post just shoot me a PM and I'll send you over our 6% MustangEvolution exclusive discount!

-Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discount

Hey,

We do offer a 6% forums discount for all active members with a minimum of 50 post. Because of our agreement with the forums, we can only give away the coupon code to members with over 50 posts. However, in the mean time try these:

American Muscle Coupon Code, Discount Code at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

And hit me up when you have 50 posts and I'll gladly hook you up! Thanks for your business and loyalty!

Dan
Is the discount still being offered?
http://cdn.mustangevolution.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif
Is the discount still beingoffered?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yep. Just pm on of the AM guys and they will hook u up. Might be slow because of the holiday.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Dan can u pm it too me lookin to order exhaust asap
Yes, of course! I've just sent you a PM with the discount code included. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

Enjoy the discount code and thank you for your business and loyalty!

-Dan

·
Registered
459 Posts
I tried before but it didn't let me, use the code that gives you the best deal... But you could always give it a try and see if it works

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Do you know if you can use more than one coupon at a time with them?
You can only use one discount code per order, unfortunately. Whatever gives you the best price possible, is what we'll go with!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can only use one discount code per order, unfortunately. Whatever gives you the best price possible, is what we'll go with!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Hey Dan is it possible for you to send me the discount code i want to make a purchase on a magnaflow o/r pipe and maybe a bama tune

·
Registered
6 Posts
50 post

How do you get the coupon?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

did u ever get it?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

did u get the coupon

·
Registered
32 Posts
I PM'd Dan hoping he'd let me in on the forum discount code even though I'm a newbie... but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure they're slammed right now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's cool, they had said in another post sometimes they do it before at their discretion, so I wasn't sure. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Sometimes*...not *before*. Stupid autocorrect.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts