Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
That's cool, they had said in another post sometimes they do it before at their discretion, so I wasn't sure. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Sometimes*...not *before*. Stupid autocorrect.
Ya can't hurt anything to ask I just did not know if you knew :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
That was still not right lol...I meant to say they've done it before at their discretion.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I appreciate the info regardless man!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I guess I need to pm Dan also.

You need 50 posts. Seriously, don't keep +1 ing threads, people do it a lot to get there. I'm not referring to just you with the +1 statement, but to all new members.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well I'm pretty new on here to. But to be honest I would rather see someone +1 on everything they agree on. Then add post and comments randomly on thing they might not know anything about just to get their. I have added a +1 here and their. But it's because I read the comments and agreed with them. Sorry just my 2 cents from a Newby.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Awesome deal time to get my posts up!
We love to see the excitement! You're going to find a ton of information and meet a lot of great people on this forum. Get out there and enjoy it!

Hit me up when you hit the 50 Post mark and I'll gladly hook you up!

-Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I didn't know about this 6%. Thank you to everyone on the forums!
You're welcome! I see you have more than 50 post also so you qualify for the discount. Shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up!

-Dan

·
Registered
60 Posts
I believe i have enough posts I am getting ready to buy my ford performance tune for my ecoboost would like the discount code.
Thanks
Ron

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Would recommend NOT getting a Bama tune for your Eco....

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Hey Mud can you PM me the new discount if you have one? Even my old Military discount code they gave me isn't working. Might have to bite the bullet and buy the C&L cold air kit they have since finding a good used stock airbox setup is proving to be difficult.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Mr. Mud,

I have a Ford Performance Pack Stage 2 and also a Track handling pack in my AM shopping cart. Any chance you have a free coupon code hanging around I can use?

Thank you, sir!

61 - 80 of 93 Posts