Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Got a large cart ready to go. Did the code change? Could I get a pm as well?
Would be smart to swap that cart over to LMR
Promise it will be a far better experience. I'm not sure what happened to AM, they would have to do alot of convincing to get my business back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dan, can you PM me the current discount code? Or whoever has it. Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Heres an FYI. When on American Muscle, and you look up a truck part, it switches over to American Trucks, and the coupon code doesn't work. Ended up on the phone with sales yesterday due to it rejecting the code, and that was the final answer.

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
Get on the Google and look up a discount code. Last time I shopped at AM (few months ago) I was able to get a code that way. LMR gives me a 6% off for military and Jegs does 10% so only reason I was on AM was because they had a pretty good discount on a part I needed vs others and were only a state over so I knew I'd get it fast as long as I chose upgraded shipping. Those idiots once took 4 days to send me a part from literally 2 hours away once via USPS...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heres an FYI. When on American Muscle, and you look up a truck part, it switches over to American Trucks, and the coupon code doesn't work. Ended up on the phone with sales yesterday due to it rejecting the code, and that was the final answer.
Did they end up honoring the discount with American Truck's customer service?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do we just let American Muscle know that we are members of this forum when we place an order to receive the discount? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
No, and good luck getting a discount code from them these days. Shop elsewhere man, AM has gone completely 180 degrees in the wrong direction since 2014/2015. LRM or CJP for the Mustang specific guys. Rockauto for maintenance parts.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Yes, you can tell AM you're a forum member and they will give you a 6% discount.

There is also a forum code. Just ask a mod for it.

(Revvv-AKA The 2V King per Recon)

·
Registered
249 Posts
No, and good luck getting a discount code from them these days. Shop elsewhere man, AM has gone completely 180 degrees in the wrong direction since 2014/2015. LRM or CJP for the Mustang specific guys. Rockauto for maintenance parts.
Rockauto no longer has a cust serv phone line if you had some foulup trying to return using the online forms.

Sent me a rotor/pad kit for my fusion sport, but it was for the base fusion.
Sent it all back and they only gave me partial credit. I even tried corporate office,
but they told me they have no cust serv phone line anymore.

Wish they at least had a chat...........

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
I've had issues with rockauto twice. Both times the email conversation was satisfactory. They should have a chat tho.

Then you get the old school ppl who get like... Violent mad that actual phone lines get replaced by chat. Sorry that now there is no issue with real heavy accents or understanding each other and you now have a record of your conversation... Chat is best and it works way better than phone calls.

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

81 - 93 of 93 Posts