Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I have a $1200 order pending. i was told to ask you for a coupon code directly. Can you help?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
All the Vendors are gone but hopefully Strange hooked you up with one that works. I might have one that still works too if his doesn't.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Jim, do you still have a coupon code for AM? Gonna order a shifter bracket from them

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey Jim,
Do you have the 6% off discount code for AM? Dan doesnt seem to be active anymore. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Hey Jim,
Do you have the 6% off discount code for AM? Dan doesnt seem to be active anymore. Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is there a forum discount? If so what is it and is it a one time only deal?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ok. Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
If I recall, you need to have 50+ contributory posts on here to get it. Maybe times have changed since this forum is pretty quiet now.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I stand pleasantly corrected.

·
Super Moderator
17,951 Posts
Its not just these parts. There are multiple threads on multiple forums including SVTP on how bad AM has gotten. They were never great, they always sold meh parts, their tunes were always crap and their SR house brand is a dumpster fire unlike SVE from LMR. They just had a really good social media presence and excellent customer service. Which got killed off when the company decided to get greedy and gut that part of the business. No more forum reps, CS is trash and the reps are no longer Mustang/car enthusiasts, they are just random CSRs like everywhere else.

Whatever is wrong with your suspension, shop elsewhere. LMR has a 6% code you can get from SVTP forums. CJP you can usually find a 5% off code if you google and UPR always has 5% off from their site with code SHAZAM. Jegs and Summit (the big boys) continue to offer superior customer service as they should, they've been around for decades supplying parts for basically everything performance wise.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I'm dealing with them right now. I ordered a couple things a few years ago without issue. I wanted to order some BMR end links recently. Everywhere I looked they were about a month out. AM had 3 sets in stock and told me I would have them by the end of the week last week. The shipping info still doesn't show as shipped and every time I contact them they can't give me a definite answer. Now I am supposed to hear back from someone again this afternoon. I wouldn't have even purchased from them if I knew I wouldn't get them right away. Luckily I'm not in a rush for them, but it's the principle.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I'm dealing with them right now. I ordered a couple things a few years ago without issue. I wanted to order some BMR end links recently. Everywhere I looked they were about a month out. AM had 3 sets in stock and told me I would have them by the end of the week last week. The shipping info still doesn't show as shipped and every time I contact them they can't give me a definite answer. Now I am supposed to hear back from someone again this afternoon. I wouldn't have even purchased from them if I knew I wouldn't get them right away. Luckily I'm not in a rush for them, but it's the principle.

Now AM is telling me that the end links are shipping directly from BMR. Guess I will be waiting because the reason I didn't order from BMR in the first place was because they said on their site when I looked last week that it would be an extended shipping time. AM never really had any of their own in stock. This may be my last AM purchase unless they make things right somehow.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Now AM is telling me that the end links are shipping directly from BMR. Guess I will be waiting because the reason I didn't order from BMR in the first place was because they said on their site when I looked last week that it would be an extended shipping time. AM never really had any of their own in stock. This may be my last AM purchase unless they make things right somehow.

Got an email from AM yesterday that my end links are backordered 3-4 weeks and gave me the option for refund. The money is back in my account. At least it ended well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts