Registered
2,789 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Who do I get this from?
SMH, PM the AM guy on here

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hahahaha. Wasn't Silver the guy just complaining about folks not doing a search :D just messing brother, PM "AMDan" and he'll hook you up.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

BenGT07 said:
Hahahaha. Wasn't Silver the guy just complaining about folks not doing a search :D just messing brother, PM "AMDan" and he'll hook you up.
AMDanBailer

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Who do I get this from?
Hey Silver,

Check your PM's, I just shot you over the code! Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future guys.

-Dan

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
How do you search that lol... I knew there was a Rep on here but I did not know his s/n
Go check out the "Support our Sponsors" section. While you are there lend some support to our "AM needs an APP" thread ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Haha awwwww I was actually gonna ask for this last night but didn't think anyone would reply in time haha! I just have purchased my new grilles from AM :) ...

·
Registered
332 Posts
:/ eh I'll be purchasing more from ten eventually so I'll just wait :/ I just know for sure that I can get a discount now lol ...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Chris_L said:
I'm looking to get new breaks from them how do I get a hold of this code??
You need 50 post first

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey Dan, could you shoot me a code as well? Thanks
Yes of course! I've just sent you over the code. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when you're placing your order!

Thank you for your business and loyalty.

-Dan

·
Registered
187 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Yes of course! I've just sent you over the code. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when you're placing your order!

Thank you for your business and loyalty.

-Dan
Thank you

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey Dan could you hit me up with the code please? Oh, the SCT Tuner is working out like a champ, I don't know why I even waited this long to get one. Thanks for all your help, I greatly appreciate it.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey Dan could you hit me up with the code please? Oh, the SCT Tuner is working out like a champ, I don't know why I even waited this long to get one. Thanks for all your help, I greatly appreciate it.
Abosotuley! Check your PM's i just sent you over the code. I'm glad to hear your enjoying the tuner, let me know if you ever have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 20 of 92 Posts