Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Dan: I've been purchasing items w/o a code. In fact I want to place an order now. Can you send me a discount deal?
go to the new member section and welcome 27 people lol

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Has to be tech, which is the reason I disagree with the 50 post count. All it does is promote misinformation.
I guess he could troll 27 threads in a day

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I think you should have at least 50 tech posts and be a member for a certain amount of time to keep these kids who just make an account and spam incorrect info away and ask "dan can i have the code" when two posts ago just said the one d*** restriction of getting it. If you cannot read you get no code.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I think you should have at least 50 tech posts and be a member for a certain amount of time to keep these kids who just make an account and spam incorrect info away and ask "dan can i have the code" when two posts ago just said the one d*** restriction of getting it. If you cannot read you get no code.
Make them take a test... Oh yeaah! They pass they get the code. They don't pass they get das boots in the buttocks

·
Banned
1,035 Posts
Maybe they don't know many tech answers. Me I joined during the summer and barely have 150 post but because I'm not tech savy but I try when I can and try not to throw some bs answer. I stay at the bar most of the time or just read the posts during my lunch hour

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Hey guys,

If you're eligible for the AM forum discount code, please feel free to PM me. I respond to all of my PM's within 24 business hours!

Shane

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm working on it AMWill!

Spam...spam...spam...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ugh, wish I would have found this sooner. I've spent about $1,000 with AM over the last few months across many orders. Dang....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ugh, wish I would have found this sooner. I've spent about $1,000 with AM over the last few months. Dang....
Not a big deal. Last update I've heard is the AM rep disappeared from the site and the code isn't currently working. Supposedly if you call and make an order and mention the forum code they'll give you a discount. When I made an order they were able to give me a 5% discount because the code wasn't working for them either. I'm not well off financially but good enough to not argue over a 1% difference haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not a big deal. Last update I've heard is the AM rep disappeared from the site and the code isn't currently working. Supposedly if you call and make an order and mention the forum code they'll give you a discount. When I made an order they were able to give me a 5% discount because the code wasn't working for them either. I'm not well off financially but good enough to not argue over a 1% difference haha
Thanks! Sadly I purchased my last item today from AM and I fear it will be my last. I'm now looking for other area's that offer our parts. AM has rubbed me not so well lately and sadly I'm a very local guy.
Just wish I would have found out about the discounts sooner, could have made up for many headaches along the way.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts