Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing somewhere on the forum that American Muscle offers a discount code for forum members? I want to buy a few things from them this weekend for my 2012 V6 and was just curious before I did. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just PM any AM staff on here and they will send you the code. I asked Alex for mine but any of them will send it to you. Once you get it make sure not to send it out to anyone. It's a 6% discount, really helps when it's a big price or if you're getting several items!

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I know you also need a certain amount of posts though, I think 100 or 200? So they might not give you it if you have below that number.

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I know you also need a certain amount of posts though, I think 100 or 200? So they might not give you it if you have below that number.

I thought it was 50.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I want to order a Shorty Antenna today and a few vinyls for my lights.

In the next week or two I also plan on buying some Roush Axlebacks and possibly some quarter panel louvres. I've ordered a few things from American Muscle so far and have loved their customer service, prices, and shipping times!

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Well, I want to order a Shorty Antenna today and a few vinyls for my lights.

In the next week or two I also plan on buying some Roush Axlebacks and possibly some quarter panel louvres. I've ordered a few things from American Muscle so far and have loved their customer service, prices, and shipping times!

The tint overlays for the lights? Let me know how they work out.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh okay, then you're good! I thought it was more.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got 67 posts and don't plan on disappearing from here anytime soon! Just ordered my shorty antenna today. Kinda bummed they're out of stock, but hopefully it'll arrive soon!

My next big purchase is going to be Axlebacks, but I need to do some serious research before I decide which ones to buy. Plus, I need to line up a shop or a buddy to help me install them.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
I've got 67 posts and don't plan on disappearing from here anytime soon! Just ordered my shorty antenna today. Kinda bummed they're out of stock, but hopefully it'll arrive soon!

My next big purchase is going to be Axlebacks, but I need to do some serious research before I decide which ones to buy. Plus, I need to line up a shop or a buddy to help me install them.

Don't pay anyone to install axle backs man. It's super easy. Honestly it can even be done without jacking up the car if you were lazy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Problem is I live in an apartment and have minimal tools and no jack other than the spare tire jack :-/ Plus I'm a computer/electronics guy, not auto mechanics. I'd be worried I did it wrong!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
The tint overlays for the lights? Let me know how they work out.
I have the overlays for my taillights, they are great. No problems with them.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
They're not wavy of sorts up close?
Not if you take your time. I rarely notice them.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

They're not wavy of sorts up close?
Not if you take your time.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Can you snap a pic with the surface texture from an angle visible?
I would, but it's night here, and my phone camera sucks

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts