Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have the overlays for my taillights, they are great. No problems with them.

I tried doing my third brake light with ebay tint, and it bubbled up bad the next day and fit poorly. I didn't use a heat gun, though, because I didn't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I tried doing my third brake light with ebay tint, and it bubbled up bad the next day and fit poorly. I didn't use a heat gun, though, because I didn't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I used the tint from American Muscle. Coyote 3rd brake light decal, and the taillight tint. I want the rest of my lights tinted, but that's FAR down the list.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I remember seeing somewhere on the forum that American Muscle offers a discount code for forum members? I want to buy a few things from them this weekend for my 2012 V6 and was just curious before I did. Thanks!

Check your PM's, I left you a little something there! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Enjoy!

Alex

Just PM any AM staff on here and they will send you the code. I asked Alex for mine but any of them will send it to you. Once you get it make sure not to send it out to anyone. It's a 6% discount, really helps when it's a big price or if you're getting several items!
Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
Thanks Chaz!

I thought it was 50.
You got it!

If anyone is over 50 posts and doesn't have our Forums Discount code shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

·
Registered
52 Posts

Check your PM's, I left you a little something there! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Enjoy!

Alex

Thanks Chaz!

You got it!

If anyone is over 50 posts and doesn't have our Forums Discount code shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex
I tried PMing you Alex but it says you do not receive private messages?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I now see that it is a forum agreement and not your choice... on my way to 50 I go!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts