Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i bought the non functional hood scoop from american muscle. Don't get me wrong i love these guys but the fitment on this thing is horrible. Theres a gap in the front that makes it look cheap and dont belong there. So now i wasted 200.00 bucks and will be getting the holes in my hood filled and just will keep the stock look for now. Did anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Did you call them? They're pretty good about standing behind their products. Post some pics.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Ok i bought the non functional hood scoop from american muscle. Don't get me wrong i love these guys but the fitment on this thing is horrible. Theres a gap in the front that makes it look cheap and dont belong there. So now i wasted 200.00 bucks and will be getting the holes in my hood filled and just will keep the stock look for now. Did anyone else experience this?
Hey,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issue your experiencing. This sounds very odd because we've had great reviews on all of our Hood scoops. However, We will always bend over backwards for our customers so I'll make sure you're taken care of here. Shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll have my head CS Supervisor contact you directly. He'll get you set up with whatever you need, weather its a replacement, a credit etc..

I hope this helps! Hang in there, we'll get you squared away in no time.

-Dan

·
Registered
223 Posts
+1 for amazing customer service, well done.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My scoop was a different problem it didnt line up at all. Send them a picture and they will refund your money no problemo:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks i really wanted and followed the instructions to the T. So i was a little upset after seeing it didnt line up.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issue your experiencing. This sounds very odd because we've had great reviews on all of our Hood scoops. However, We will always bend over backwards for our customers so I'll make sure you're taken care of here. Shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll have my head CS Supervisor contact you directly. He'll get you set up with whatever you need, weather its a replacement, a credit etc..

I hope this helps! Hang in there, we'll get you squared away in no time.

-Dan
It's stuff like this that makes me only want to buy from y'all. Even though I havent done much buying yet. I will be buying from y'all in the future. Great customer support and willing to try and make us happy. Why can't y'all do part time work at Walmart. Lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Ok thanks i really wanted and followed the instructions to the T. So i was a little upset after seeing it didnt line up.
We send out thousands of Hood scoops so unfortunately every once in a while a defective one can pop up. I'm really sorry that it happened to you! I've already sent this information over to my Best Customer Service Manager who will be contacting you directly this afternoon.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any further assistance!
It's stuff like this that makes me only want to buy from y'all. Even though I havent done much buying yet. I will be buying from y'all in the future. Great customer support and willing to try and make us happy. Why can't y'all do part time work at Walmart. Lol
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I really appreciate it. However the real thanks goes out to you guys! Thank you for being the best customers and friends we could ask for.

-Dan

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks AM you guys will continue to get my money lol. They are sending me another scoop i guess a lot of them were bad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm also never one to complain about American muscle, I love just about every proudest I've bought from there besides the hood scoop you're talking about. I've had the same issue, mine still sticks up a little bit and I've had it on for months. But I love the look and sacrifice it for the look.

·
Registered
916 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
We send out thousands of Hood scoops so unfortunately every once in a while a defective one can pop up. I'm really sorry that it happened to you! I've already sent this information over to my Best Customer Service Manager who will be contacting you directly this afternoon.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any further assistance!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I really appreciate it. However the real thanks goes out to you guys! Thank you for being the best customers and friends we could ask for.

-Dan
Ya you guys are great! I have spent a lot of money with you guys and every product has been perfect. Also awesome customer service!! I will continue to do business with you guys in the future!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now thats what im scared of that it might still have the gap they said it shouldn't do hopefully ill be good. But mine now has a huge gap and it was hard to ignore

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I tried like hell to get rid of my OEM hood w a scoop because I hate fake appearance mods lol u guys are going through hell trying to put one on ... Where were u guys when I was trying to trade someone lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
Silversky545 said:
I tried like hell to get rid of my OEM hood w a scoop because I hate fake appearance mods lol u guys are going through hell trying to put one on ... Where were u guys when I was trying to trade someone lol
You still got it? Ill take it off your hands Haha i want a scoop.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
+1 AM has best customer service
Thanks AM you guys will continue to get my money lol. They are sending me another scoop i guess a lot of them were bad.
Ya you guys are great! I have spent a lot of money with you guys and every product has been perfect. Also awesome customer service!! I will continue to do business with you guys in the future!
Thank you for the Kind words guys! We really appreciate all of your business and loyalty.

Let me know if any of you ever have any questions, need some assistance or just want to chat!

-Dan

1 - 20 of 40 Posts