Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think American Muscle needs and iPhone or Android app. I would be the first to download it for sure and would use it every single day. Anybody up for an American Muscle app?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
I think American Muscle needs and iPhone or Android app. I would be the first to download it for sure and would use it every single day. Anybody up for an American Muscle app?
+1 I would most definitely be using that everyday

·
Registered
673 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
No, I wouldn't have any money at all.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
This is definitely an idea that we have been tossing around. The more request the better of a chance of bringing it in! I'll definitely forward this over to the right people, thanks for the suggestion guys.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Here's my vote!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Looks like this is showing some great activity. I'll attempt to re light the flame on this idea and we'll let you guys know!

-Dan

·
Registered
922 Posts
You need to include all of the votes on the thread I made on this topic as well! I'd love an AM App!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I would love this!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts