Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i read on here before that if your a member of mustang revolution you get a discount from American muscle is this true or did i misread this.. and if so how does this work

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes it's true with a minimum of 50 posts you can get a 6%discount from them. Pm one of the reps and they will send you the discount code.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok i see it i made 192 post how do i find the reps lol... thank yous for the help

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Then dose this discount count on the complete order or is it each part individual

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im hoping to get a code cause i have a list of parts to order... so your saying if i order 5 things i get 6% off of each piece

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes you can use it towards you're total don't matter how many things and you can use it every time you shop there. Good

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Im hoping to get a code cause i have a list of parts to order... so your saying if i order 5 things i get 6% off of each piece
No you get the discount off the total price of your shopping cart, not each item in the cart

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

No you get the discount off the total price of your shopping cart, not each item in the cart
Well now that I read that I realize they both pretty muc mean the same thing lol sorry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts