Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I'll be there. Where are you staying at?

I'll be at the:

Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites
2299 Lancaster Pike , Reading, PA 19607

Stayed there last year. Great Prices and Plenty of restaurants around.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Il be there????

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
No Rain and Less Heat this Year...

Just saw the registration open up on their instagram post. I'm registered!

Who else is coming?

8th Annual Mustang Show - Free Shipping
-----------------

Oh Alex; The Great God of Discounts, Please don't let it rain that day.

P.S. One more thing, Great God of Discounts; A lot less heat for this one. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there. Where are you staying at?

I'll be at the:

Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites
2299 Lancaster Pike , Reading, PA 19607

Stayed there last year. Great Prices and Plenty of restaurants around.
Same for me. Also stayed there last year. This year we are staying Friday and Saturday night instead of Friday night and then driving back down to VA after the show on Saturday. We learned our lesson!

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Jealous I can't make it this year. Way too long of a drive unfortunately. I know I could hop in DiE's back seat after a flight but it's just not the same without your baby there.

Have fun without me ?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jealous I can't make it this year. Way too long of a drive unfortunately. I know I could hop in DiE's back seat after a flight but it's just not the same without your baby there.

Have fun without me 😢
Alright, pick you up at Dulles airport. Or any other on the way up there. You know you want to browse that tent sale.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Katie (my daughter) and I are registered. Not sure where we are staying yet. Can't decide between the Holiday Inn and Best Western.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I wish I could go. It is SO DANG FAR!!! :( Wish they had a closer location.

My wife and I pondered the idea of flying. But as Oxford mentioned, no point in going if your car isn't there.

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Its 2 hours from me. Every year I say I'm going and every year something happens... Ugh... Hopefully this is the year.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Its 2 hours from me. Every year I say I'm going and every year something happens... Ugh... Hopefully this is the year.
That's the beauty of life. Always unpredictable and keeps you guessing. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish I could go. It is SO DANG FAR!!! :( Wish they had a closer location.

My wife and I pondered the idea of flying. But as Oxford mentioned, no point in going if your car isn't there.

Once you get to the show and park, you don't go back to your car until it is time to leave because there is so much to do. So it's as if your car isn't there anyways!

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Not sure if I can make it this year. If I get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow, I'll have 2 weeks training before school starts. Probably in mid August right before college starts up again. It was great last year though, a little too hot...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have been the last two years and did not bring my ride. I figured that I did not want to stand/sit next to it and miss out on seeing the other rides. This year I am not so sure what to do. I would drive KryptonKnight if it was possible to park with like rides but to be randomly mixed in with all years, models, colors, mods, etc is just not very appealing.

Any opinions on being in the show or just attending?

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I have been the last two years and did not bring my ride. I figured that I did not want to stand/sit next to it and miss out on seeing the other rides. This year I am not so sure what to do. I would drive KryptonKnight if it was possible to park with like rides but to be randomly mixed in with all years, models, colors, mods, etc is just not very appealing.

Any opinions on being in the show or just attending?
Huh? That really doesn't make any sense. Your parked with mustangs. How do you want them to park you?

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
232 Posts
8 hour one-way trip. Half of that being through Ohio... I'm on the fence. We'll see how I feel at the end of the month. Leaning towards it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Am Show

Huh? That really doesn't make any sense. Your parked with mustangs. How do you want them to park you?

Just a near stock 3.7
Ford National at Carlisle has a good way to do it. How about since there are 50 years of mustangs we park by generations.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts