Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
And a video

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Another scorcher! Dang it was HOT! Ran thru some rain on the way down so had to wipe the car down upon arrival. Started sweating and didn't stop. Looked like a showered in my shirt!
Revvv, let's see the tinted lights!
Sterling 5.0, God Bless and be safe!
Couple shots from the day
When I saw this car, my first thought was WHY! Wow,

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Real nice show as always!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks guys. Some great pics indeed. I talked to my wife last night, and she was talking about us missing the show also. We should be there next year I hope unless I end up doing a second year here....if I do though, I'm going to try and swing a trip home to make it. Keep the pics coming, and have a safe drive home guys.

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Another scorcher! Dang it was HOT! Ran thru some rain on the way down so had to wipe the car down upon arrival. Started sweating and didn't stop. Looked like a showered in my shirt!
Revvv, let's see the tinted lights!
Sterling 5.0, God Bless and be safe!
Couple shots from the day

Set of lights (Courtesy of ProjectPony) that I sprayed with two coats of VHT Nite Shades and four coats of clear. Sanded, buffed, and polished to perfection.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts

Set of lights (Courtesy of ProjectPony) that I sprayed with two coats of VHT Nite Shades and four coats of clear. Sanded, buffed, and polished to perfection.

That's sprayed on!?! What is this stuff? That looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Had fun seeing those I got a chance to run in to. The only pic I took was of where I parked lol.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1471180174.546249.jpg

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Registered
900 Posts
Was there an Evo group pic again this year? I left early so didn't check to see if anyone was gathering at the main stage.

·
Registered
900 Posts
No, but I did talk with Alex

Read he wasn't the forum liaison anymore and stopped shaving to show love for the beard. Only had a few days growth so no comparison but didn't find him anyway :(

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Read he wasn't the forum liaison anymore and stopped shaving to show love for the beard. Only had a few days growth so no comparison but didn't find him anyway :(

Had a nice chat with Alex. He said they should have a new guy for MEVO in the next 2 weeks and to hassle him with questions non stop.

I left around 2pm and went back to the best western.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
That's sprayed on!?! What is this stuff? That looks amazing!
It's VHT Nite Shades. Paint preparation and patience is key.

The clear is Dupli Color Acrylic Enamel. It is extremely sensitive to humidity and temperature. There are much better clear coats on the market. Personally I prefer BASF shot through my gravity fed gun.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Had fun seeing those I got a chance to run in to. The only pic I took was of where I parked lol.

View attachment 204191

I'm still jealous.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Rev,

ya talked down your car...it looks nice!

side note: I installed insulation & sheet rock in laundry area and hooked up/tested rough in valves to shower and set shower base in thinset.

Mud don't get much fun :(

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Rev,

ya talked down your car...it looks nice!

side note: I installed insulation & sheet rock in laundry area and hooked up/tested rough in valves to shower and set shower base in thinset.

Mud don't get much fun :(
I've had fun in mud before, but sheetrock was not involved.

I'm at odds with my car right now. I have a few miles left on the tires and then it will be parked until I get the funds together for some new rubber.

That little convertible V8 go-cart almost planted itself into a ditch last night. The road was wet, and when I pulled into the main road the rear tried to pass the front. All I could do was maintain a little throttle and correct the slide. Normally that is an easy job, but when the front tires decide to slide too, all bets are off on what the results are, despite your driving experience.

Don't get me wrong; I giggled like a little school girl while drifting my way back into my lane. I would have prefered the slide to have been voluntary though.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
2016 American Muscle Car Show Photographer, You"re FIRED!

Real nice show as always!

Great pictures Kona. I see your car and the GT-500 parked next to yours. I see a little of that Silver Mustang with a Stripe on the hood. It sure looks familiar......

Oh wait! THAT'S MY CAR! :censored:

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Great pictures Kona. I see your car and the GT-500 parked next to yours. I see a little of that Silver Mustang with a Stripe on the hood. It sure looks familiar......

Oh wait! THAT'S MY CAR! :censored:
That silver stang is one good looking pony. Soooooo smooth! Fun show but way way way too hot. Mustangs were rolling out by the droves between noon and 1 pm. Just too hot. AM needs to have set up misting machines all over the place. 108 degrees that day!

·
Registered
900 Posts
^all of this! Soooo many nice mustangs!

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Were's the pics of Ronnie and his dog? Too busy flirting (the dog) with all the vendors to post pics?

181 - 200 of 214 Posts