·
Registered
900 Posts
+1!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Ronnie Deserted Again!

Were's the pics of Ronnie and his dog? Too busy flirting (the dog) with all the vendors to post pics?

Ronnie left early than he was supposed to and parked way out with a couple of other ME members. Apparently, the five minutes to wait while several people needed to purchase some ice for their coolers, was too much time. So off he and some others went. He was parked out in the sun and 2011 Kona and Myself were in a shaded part from the trees. Even with the nice breeze, it was still hot.

Ronnie had to take off early because of Mario. By the time everyone went to the stage for the drawings and ticket draws, Kona and I were the only ones left.
:disgust:

·
Registered
621 Posts

Ronnie left early than he was supposed to and parked way out with a couple of other ME members. Apparently, the five minutes to wait while several people needed to purchase some ice for their coolers, was too much time. So off he and some others went. He was parked out in the sun and 2011 Kona and Myself were in a shaded part from the trees. Even with the nice breeze, it was still hot.

Ronnie had to take off early because of Mario. By the time everyone went to the stage for the drawings and ticket draws, Kona and I were the only ones left.
:disgust:
I'm not sure what Ronnie you are talking about and I sure don't know anything about needing to buying ice for coolers, but Ronnie and Mario were not parked way out in the sun. They were with us under trees and 3 large canopies on the entrance road. We had a great spot to watch all the cars enter the event and never had to worry about the sun. Yup, it was hot and eventually Mario had enough and Ronnie took him back to the hotel. We met up with them again after the show at the hotel. Ronnie - you can be sure that I will take you up on your invite to visit you and Mario the next time I am in your area. Great show, great friends, great cars. Thank you American Muscle!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I'm not sure what Ronnie you are talking about and I sure don't know anything about needing to buying ice for coolers, but Ronnie and Mario were not parked way out in the sun. They were with us under trees and 3 large canopies on the entrance road. We had a great spot to watch all the cars enter the event and never had to worry about the sun. Yup, it was hot and eventually Mario had enough and Ronnie took him back to the hotel. We met up with them again after the show at the hotel. Ronnie - you can be sure that I will take you up on your invite to visit you and Mario the next time I am in your area. Great show, great friends, great cars. Thank you American Muscle!
Yup I can vouch to this, we were in 3 canopies with Ronnie, Mario and Rob and the rest of the guys.. It was still hot though but it's better than not having the canopies. It was just too hot that time at one point I was wishing it rain.. Too bad I didn't see you and Kona Blue...

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<
Instagram: pinoy_stang5.0
YouTube: pinoy_stang

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Yup I can vouch to this, we were in 3 canopies with Ronnie, Mario and Rob and the rest of the guys.. It was still hot though but it's better than not having the canopies. It was just too hot that time at one point I was wishing it rain.. Too bad I didn't see you and Kona Blue...

Dan and I were approximately 10 cars down to the left from you guys. Same row! Our cars were parked in front of the huge speakers. Lol. Sorry I missed you

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Dan and I were approximately 10 cars down to the left from you guys. Same row! Our cars were parked in front of the huge speakers. Lol. Sorry I missed you

Haha. Oh well. Next year man.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

Oh man, iv been looking forward to see your new wheels.. Oh well there's always the next time and this year was just too hot that mostly we just sat around under the shade of our tents..

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Oh man, iv been looking forward to see your new wheels.. Oh well there's always the next time and this year was just too hot that mostly we just sat around under the shade of our tents..

Sorry bro. It was too darn hot. AM seriously needs to have misting machines next year

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sorry bro. It was too darn hot. AM seriously needs to have misting machines next year

That's a great idea misting machines, wet party for the girls out there lol.. Something different and fun and maybe some games and giveaways... Instead of same old thing every year.. Ill maybe pass by in Maryland one of these days I'll contact you bro..

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
That's a great idea misting machines, wet party for the girls out there lol.. Something different and fun and maybe some games and giveaways... Instead of same old thing every year.. Ill maybe pass by in Maryland one of these days I'll contact you bro..

Please do bro. Where you at?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Please do bro. Where you at?

I'm from Massachusetts but I'm planning to move to Florida, when everything goes through I'll be driving my stang all the way to South and move there..

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I'm from Massachusetts but I'm planning to move to Florida, when everything goes through I'll be driving my stang all the way to South and move there..

Oh wow, I'm currently visiting my father in Missouri. I'm leaving tomorrow to go back home. It's 950 miles and I got my stang baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Oh wow, I'm currently visiting my father in Missouri. I'm leaving tomorrow to go back home. It's 950 miles and I got my stang baby.

I love those wheels man very nice choice... Nothing beats driving in a Mustang in a long trip.. Drive safe man..

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I love those wheels man very nice choice... Nothing beats driving in a Mustang in a long trip.. Drive safe man..

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

201 - 214 of 214 Posts