Mustang Evolution Forum banner

161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
The show is happening rain or shine.
Why the rain date then? Lmao!
Cool! Seeing flash flood warnings in southern NY. I see the rain is north of Mohnton but there's a good cell just north of Reading. Won't bother cleaning the car cuz it Looks like it'll be a wet drive. Haven't had a chance to try out my summer only tires in a wet field. Yeah, if I prep for rain and talk about rain, it won't happen. That's my hope anyway!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Why the rain date then? Lmao!

Cool! Seeing flash flood warnings in southern NY. I see the rain is north of Mohnton but there's a good cell just north of Reading. Won't bother cleaning the car cuz it Looks like it'll be a wet drive. Haven't had a chance to try out my summer only tires in a wet field. Yeah, if I prep for rain and talk about rain, it won't happen. That's my hope anyway!

The rain date doesn't make sense to me, being a whole week later. People can't plan a week in advance with new hotel bookings, traveling, getting off work etc.

If they ever used the rain date, my guess would be a massive suffering in attendance.

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Registered
900 Posts
Definitely agree, especially for those that travel and stay an extra day beforehand like Ronnie.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Raging bull made 6 already... Lol Fairfield Inn Marriott..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<
Instagram: pinoy_stang5.0
YouTube: pinoy_stang

Attachments

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I wish I could come this year, just didn't work out. Money is tight, and it's on my mom's birthday.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I wish I could come this year, just didn't work out. Money is tight, and it's on my mom's birthday.
If only you were on the way for me I'd pick you and your mom up. What better present than a trip to the greatest Mustang show!?!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
True. She hates riding in my car. She thought it was too loud when I had just my RTR street axleback... I didn't think it was loud enough, so I added the boss 302 side exhaust.

·
Registered
900 Posts
True. She hates riding in my car. She thought it was too loud when I had just my RTR street axleback... I didn't think it was loud enough, so I added the boss 302 side exhaust.
Lmao! My wife gets migraines and I like a simple deep rumble, not loud. Borla Touring and soundproofing from firewall to rear bumper. She's still not crazy about it but it's tolerable until I step on it.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Oh its loud, but it's a loudness from how deep it is. The side exhaust adds more of a growl to it as well.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Oh its loud, but it's a loudness from how deep it is. The side exhaust adds more of a growl to it as well.
Nice!
I'd have to rank the sound barrier project to be the worst bang for your effort mod ever. It helped, no doubt, but what a pita! Could've made it much quieter with other (more) product but just went with the dyno mat take off from the UK I think it was?

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
To this...

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thank you for making me jealous. I am missing out on a lot of fun.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Yeah Revvv, sucks you can't make it. At least you aren't so anxious that you're posting diy stuff you did to you're car in the "who's going thread"! Hope I can sleep tonight!
Maybe we can suggest AM posts more video of the show?

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
For those who forgot to bring our placards from AM can we show our receipt we paid from our AM account

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You guys have fun today. I'm bummed that I'm stuck here in Afghanistan and not able to attend this year. I had a blast last year, and enjoyed meeting some of you guys. Make sure you post some pics, so I can at least live vicariously through those that attend.

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Yeah Revvv, sucks you can't make it. At least you aren't so anxious that you're posting diy stuff you did to you're car in the "who's going thread"! Hope I can sleep tonight!
Maybe we can suggest AM posts more video of the show?
I can. I put tinted tail lights on the 02 tonight.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
You guys have fun today. I'm bummed that I'm stuck here in Afghanistan and not able to attend this year. I had a blast last year, and enjoyed meeting some of you guys. Make sure you post some pics, so I can at least live vicariously through those that attend.

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

We missed you and the wife this year. We got the same great spot this year but they moved the food vendors so we didn't have the same problem as last year. Hope to see you guys at the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
900 Posts
Another scorcher! Dang it was HOT! Ran thru some rain on the way down so had to wipe the car down upon arrival. Started sweating and didn't stop. Looked like a showered in my shirt!
Revvv, let's see the tinted lights!
Sterling 5.0, God Bless and be safe!
Couple shots from the day

Attachments

161 - 180 of 214 Posts