Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Ok just called AM the rep said it is still a go but if they do cancel it they will send a e-mail out to let people know for sure either wed or thur
Are they getting a lot of rain in the area this week?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yea accuweather weather channel are talking like 60% chance of rain thunderstorms doesn't look to good for sat

·
Registered
542 Posts
Had a great day at the show the weather guys were way wrong as it was sunny all day in the 80s As usual a super show

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
AM show

I'm sure the people that were not afraid to get their Mustangs wet and showed up had a great show and a great time.
The ones that were afraid of the rain sure missed out and maybe learned "NOT" to depend on the fake news weather reports.
Me and Mario would have been there "RAIN or SHINE" if I did not have the surgery and my doctor said """NO""" I could not go !!!"""
Here in Florida we just show up to car shows even if it looks like rain. I ride with the street rodders and we go to breakfast rides in the pouring rain.
I sure hope everybody that went to that AM show had a good time and met a lot of good Mustang owners.
Ronnie

PS: Does my Mustang look out of place???? I don't think so.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yes the weather guys were way wrong for sure and we were still going to go regardless of the weather had our rain coats umbrellas packed .But those who didn't want to get wet or theirs cars wet missed a great show .I hope your able to get there next yr also your car looks right in place after all it a mustang!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks, jek57,
How was the show, ? Was there still a good turnout for it?
I sure hated to miss it but this hip and leg has been hurting since 1968 and now I finely have "NO" pain at all and I sure don't want to mess anything up.
They need to move this show to Daytona International Speedway anyway.
It would save me from stopping at every rest area for the 1,000 miles up and the 1,000 miles back. I have no choice but to stop when Mario spots the "REST AREA ONE MILE SIGNS"
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Mario the traveler

I was there in spirit,
I bet the people that work at the Best Western wondered where Mario was this year.
They could care less about me but they sure like my Mario.
We stay at the same BW's on the way up and on the way back every year and they all remember Mister Mario the Corgi.
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ronnie - missed you man (and Mario). And you missed one hell of a show. The weather was perfect during show hours despite all the dire predictions. Tons of cars that I had not seen in previous shows. Met a lot of people and made some new friends. The Best Western hosted a ton of Mustangs and great people. We set up in the parking lot as usual Friday night and ended up having to put up a canopy because of the rain. But it was a blast hanging out in the parking lot with friends. Hoping to see you and Mario next year. Thanks again for the directions. They were perfect.

Rob

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Happy you had a great time

Thanks Rob, I sure was hoping the weather would be good for the show. I just hope they don't combine the Mustangs with the Ford Pick-up trucks.
That would be a real tragedy.
I do like Ford Pick-ups but they just don't go with Mustangs.
My friend Shari has a great F-150 that I love a lot.
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
529 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Congrats on your win Dasko. Hampton - we were the group under the canopy in the hotel parking lot in your pic. Had pizza delivered to the parking lot. It was a great show and as usual a great time to meet new friends and see old ones again.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I watched the video and it sure looked like nice weather.
It also looked like a great show.
Just think how many missed going because of the "FAKE NEWS WEATHER"
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I got invited to show my car in the KONI booth. Had tons of fun being in a booth spot this year! Great show, fun weekend.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts