Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venomouz831 said:
It usually takes them awhile since they aren't as often as we are
I see but I had some extra cash this week that I wanna spend, so im trying to get an exhaust before I waste it on something else

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hbjatt13 said:
I see but I had some extra cash this week that I wanna spend, so im trying to get an exhaust before I waste it on something else
Lol what exhaust ate you going for?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just ordered mine yesterday. If i was home id be able to find that code for ya......but im at work.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,197 Posts
Oh. I figured sense he had over 50 posts it would be ok. I wont share it then.
Goodonya! He should get a code soon. If I remember right, it took me a week or so to get a response. They probably get a ton of PM's a day. :good:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Can some one from American muscle shoot me a discount code please
I'm sorry about the delay! It looks like your PM just missed me yesterday by a few minutes. However I just sent you over the code, enjoy the discount!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance when your getting ready to pull the trigger on your order!

-Dan

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AMDanBailer said:
I'm sorry about the delay! It looks like your PM just missed me yesterday by a few minutes. However I just sent you over the code, enjoy the discount!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance when your getting ready to pull the trigger on your order!

-Dan
No prob, thank you, I just wanted to order asap so I don't waste the money

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Hbjatt13 said:
I just ordered the Roush axle back!! Lol
Awesome! Make sure to post up an exhaust clip when you get them on. I bet it's gonna sound mean!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
secomejia said:
Hey i got a tocallo here lol
Huh?

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Jgill1992 said:
Awesome! Make sure to post up an exhaust clip when you get them on. I bet it's gonna sound mean!
Yessssssir I sure will

1 - 20 of 21 Posts