Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Dan. I really like checking out your prices and there are a few items I would love to get for my 2012 5.0 Mustang!! Do you think Yoi could send me the code so I can start ordering my goodie. Thanks Tom

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Aren't you supposed to private message him

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hay Dan. I really like checking out your prices and there are a few items I would love to get for my 2012 5.0 Mustang!! Do you think Yoi could send me the code so I can start ordering my goodie. Thanks Tom
Hey Tom, you can either do it this way and Dan will chime in some time soon. Or you can Private message.

This is the link to Dan at AM. Have fun ordering your parts. AM are great people and awesome parts.

Mustang Evolution - View Profile: AMDanBailer

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the props guys, however the real thanks goes out to all of you. Thanks for being the best and most loyal customers!

Tominkc I just shot you a PM with the discounted included. Please don't share it with anyone so that we can keep it going longer! Enjoy the discount and let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dane I went to look for my code on PM and I have not received anything yet !! I really am ready to orde parts and can use this code!! Don't know if something went wrong or ii'm not looking the right place. Thanks? Yoi all have great parts and prices. Thanks Tominkc

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Tominkc said:
Hi Dane I went to look for my code on PM and I have not received anything yet !! I really am ready to orde parts and can use this code!! Don't know if something went wrong or ii'm not looking the right place. Thanks? Yoi all have great parts and prices. Thanks Tominkc
Try logging out and back in.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Ii did... No go!
Sorry about that! I'm not sure what happened, sometimes there is errors through the net. Either way I just sent it to you again, Enjoy the code and let me know if you have any further questions!

-Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts