Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is AM ever gunna give us any better on sale performance products?? Its usually the same ole on sale stuff, headers shifters and exterior headlights decals rims etc. they need cams intakes gears heads stuff like that to go on sale every now and then lol ive been checking the on sale itdms almost a year now and always the same stuff

·
Registered
991 Posts
Just watch their coupons. When I bought my wheels and my wife's quarter window louvers I had found a 10% off coupon code that was good for anything.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Is AM ever gunna give us any better on sale performance products?? Its usually the same ole on sale stuff, headers shifters and exterior headlights decals rims etc. they need cams intakes gears heads stuff like that to go on sale every now and then lol ive been checking the on sale itdms almost a year now and always the same stuff
03Whitey,

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the items we put on sale. It's pretty hard for us to put huge items like Heads, Superchargers etc.. On our Monthly sale because we don't have much wiggle room on them! We do our best to offer you the best deal possible on every item. Like these guys said, you can definitely use your 6% discount and any other coupon we release site wide!

Just shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up! I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts