Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering how price matching will work with you guys? I found a cobra front bumper cheaper and was wondering if you could match the price. Also would the 03/04 cobra front bumper fit my 2002 gt vert?

·
Registered
787 Posts
They price match any website or dealer that has the same model they do. But not ebay,amazon,or others alike that mass produce

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
So I was wondering how price matching will work with you guys? I found a cobra front bumper cheaper and was wondering if you could match the price. Also would the 03/04 cobra front bumper fit my 2002 gt vert?
We can price match any of our competitors without question! Just provide us with a link to their site and we'll get you squared away. Like Monkey listed, we just can't Price Match Ebay, Amazon etc..

I hope this helps! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We can price match any of our competitors without question! Just provide us with a link to their site and we'll get you squared away. Like Monkey listed, we just can't Price Match Ebay, Amazon etc..

I hope this helps! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Thanks Dan! Got a hold of someone about the bbk 78 mm throttle body and I can't wait to put it on !!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks Dan! Got a hold of someone about the bbk 78 mm throttle body and I can't wait to put it on !!!
Sounds good man! Let me know how you like the Throttle body once you get everything installed.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good man! Let me know how you like the Throttle body once you get everything installed.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

image-2785752421.jpg

Hey Dan everything went great! Only problem is my throttle cable is a tad to long

1 - 7 of 7 Posts