Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey Guys,

It’s that time of the year again! We’re running our Black Friday sale which is jam packed with an arsenal of Awesome Mustang parts at low prices. If you haven’t been on our site yet check it out, you don’t want to miss this!

The Month of November is full of Friends, Family and Great Sales. Myself and the Entire AmericanMuscle team wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season! Stay tuned for more details on our Cyber Monday sale.

-Dan

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks AM bought my CAI and tuner combo at discount price and added my military discount... Disappointed there wasn't and catbacks or axle backs for the 2013 v6 I would have def bought it... Stop giving all that love to the GT! Thanks though AM rocks!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
Thanks AM bought my CAI and tuner combo at discount price and added my military discount... Disappointed there wasn't and catbacks or axle backs for the 2013 v6 I would have def bought it... Stop giving all that love to the GT! Thanks though AM rocks!
+10000. I was looking forward to this sale so that I could get the borla headers for my v6 but sadly there were barely NO items for sixers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Put some gears 4.10 or catted shorty x pipe for the GT on the cyber Monday sale. Would defiantly buy either item

·
Registered
607 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
+100000 I ordered a ford racing CAI FOR $20 off

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad to hear a few of you were able to take advantage of some great deals! For those of you weren't remember we offer a 6% discount year round for you guys and we also offer price matching (even sale prices)!

I hope this helps, let me know if you guys have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts