Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 572 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the help, guys (and gal:p:), much appreciated!

Sorry for the delay, MustangGT02, office was closed Sunday and Monday for the holiday. Glad to hear you were able to get the order in today, though! Thanks for your patience and understanding! :good:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the inquiry, guys!

The code is actually good until it's leaked. If we see it used 100 times a day for a week we know it's been leaked and we'll cancel it/change it. Just keep it in your inbox and when you want to use it, drop it into the coupon code section of the checkout. If it says it's not valid, shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with the new one.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions in the future, feel free to shoot me a PM!:good:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
All PMs answered!

Thanks for the support, everybody!

·
Registered
96 Posts
OK so I just talked to American Muscle since I have never gotten a PM back with a code. The guy told me on here I have to message Shane. Thats all he could tell me. Anyone know who this Shane is that is affiliated with American Muscle?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
CandyRedStang10 said:
OK so I just talked to American Muscle since I have never gotten a PM back with a code. The guy told me on here I have to message Shane. Thats all he could tell me. Anyone know who this Shane is that is affiliated with American Muscle?
I think its amshanelesky. Try that

·
Registered
207 Posts
Damn, i have a long way to go for 50 posts! :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Me too, one by one 50 here I come. LOL

21 - 40 of 572 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.