Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Even more of a reason to love AM! You all are hands down the best Mustang site ever. I've never had anything put great results from you guys, and the customer service is out of this world.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am getting ready to buy a clutch kit and a few other pieces for my car. I should have joined a long time ago. Gotta get the post count up. LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
So this is number 48 for me. Guess I'll risk it since there is an "at my discretion" clause. Either that or I have to find a couple more things to talk about.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

So this is number 48 for me. Guess I'll risk it since there is an "at my discretion" clause. Either that or I have to find a couple more things to talk about.
Scratch that - guess my post count caught up from earlier today. At 51 - yahoo!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
They pile on pretty quick.
quickly learning that with a day off of work
You guys will be at the 50 post mark in no time! We picked the number 50 because we feel at this point you've explored the forum and have started to see how much this community has to offer you. There's so many great people and awesome reads on this forum, get out there and enjoy it!

Shoot me a PM as soon as you hit the 50 mark and I'll send you the code!

-Dan

·
Registered
74 Posts
You guys will be at the 50 post mark in no time! We picked the number 50 because we feel at this point you've explored the forum and have started to see how much this community has to offer you. There's so many great people and awesome reads on this forum, get out there and enjoy it!

Shoot me a PM as soon as you hit the 50 mark and I'll send you the code!

-Dan
Thanks Dan, I agree with the 50 post thing. Luckily I come from other car enthusiast forums so the layout is extremely familiar. Nobody just saying to "lower it" after every picture of a car though, kind of nice.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks Dan, I agree with the 50 post thing. Luckily I come from other car enthusiast forums so the layout is extremely familiar. Nobody just saying to "lower it" after every picture of a car though, kind of nice.
Yeah this is very friendly board for sure. You may see some comment's like that hear and there, but majority of the time there's a smiley face behind it, indicating that they're just joking or giving some advice!

-Dan

61 - 80 of 572 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.