Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey Guys,

Cyber Monday is here! Take Advantage of 2 different ways to Save on your Aftermarket Mustang Parts. Keep in mind that you guys can use your 6% forums discount that we offer year round on top of any Sale price. Also, we'll gladly Price match any of our Competitors Sale Price's. Just let my Customer Service team where you saw it cheaper!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Would like to possibly pick some things up tonight, I messages you yesterday about the ME discount if you could get back to me that would be awesome..thank you

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would like to possibly pick some things up tonight, I messages you yesterday about the ME discount if you could get back to me that would be awesome..thank you
Hey,

Absolutely! I just shot you over the discount code.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Hey,

Absolutely! I just shot you over the discount code.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Awesome thanks Dan, ill give it time just making sure you sent me the pm and not someone else by mistake , still nothing in my inbox, no super rush tho

·
Registered
367 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
http://muscle.am/AMCyberMon2012
Hey Guys,

Cyber Monday is here! Take Advantage of 2 different ways to Save on your Aftermarket Mustang Parts. Keep in mind that you guys can use your 6% forums discount that we offer year round on top of any Sale price. Also, we'll gladly Price match any of our Competitors Sale Price's. Just let my Customer Service team where you saw it cheaper!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
I tried to use the discount and the $20 off but it won't let me?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
emery2483 said:
I tried to use the discount and the $20 off but it won't let me?
One or the other. Use whichever is greater. No double dipping. Lol

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
http://muscle.am/AMCyberMon2012
Hey Guys,

Cyber Monday is here! Keep in mind that you guys can use your 6% forums discount that we offer year round on top of any Sale price.

-Dan
---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Wouldn't it fall into the same ordeal?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys,

Let me clear this up for you! You can use the 6% on top of any sale price. However you can't use the $20 off $150 because that's another discount code and our system only allows one code per order!

Keep in mind we also offer price matching! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

-Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts