Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying an amp from a buddy and I want to know if it would be a good amp for my kickers it's call Konaki and It's a 1600w amp 4 channel port big block

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't know them personally but from what I just saw online I would stay away from them.

That wattage rating is not the rms wattage of the amp. In reality, that amp is like 125wx4. I think they sell new for about $150. I wouldn't give more that $50 used for it.

Just my $.02.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I don't know them personally but from what I just saw online I would stay away from them.

That wattage rating is not the rms wattage of the amp. In reality, that amp is like 125wx4. I think they sell new for about $150. I wouldn't give more that $50 used for it.

Just my $.02.
I agree I would try and stay away from cheap unknown brands. Just get on CL and search around. I got my whole car audio by Memphis and Fosgate and love it!! 180watt each speaker and a 2000watt amp 4 Chanel for all 4 then two 10's in the trunk with a 1000watt amp for those. I LOVE the sound quality especially after I invested about $200 in dynamat and spray on sound dampener.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Yal I never heard of this amp either but I don't know much about amps except for kickers Audio pipe Memphis and Fosgate but thanks for the heads up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts