Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I realize that the '94-'98 body style is round and curvy whereas the '99-'04 style is boxy, but I want my '98 to have an agressive style to it and I'm just not seeing it and any of the body kits. Maybe someome can prove me wrong. So, does anyone thing there is an agressive kit for my year? :cry:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Right here

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Thats what Im doing, If I saw that in my rearview, Id pull over and let them by

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i like the saleen kit and thats the only thing i like on pre 99s if you want a mean lookin car get a 99+ :)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I agree, saleen kits are nice, brent is thinking about getting a full saleen kit someday and get a liscense plate that says SLOLEEN lol.

Drummer, what kit do you have on yours, thats just down right sexy!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Roush Kit

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
n8r said:
I agree, saleen kits are nice, brent is thinking about getting a full saleen kit someday and get a liscense plate that says SLOLEEN lol.

Drummer, what kit do you have on yours, thats just down right sexy!
Im doing full Saleen, trying to search down side skirts and a rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drummerstang98 said:
Yours is nice. One of the few I've considered just straight up copying. :D

I guess it's between Saleen and Roush for the most agressive. The Cobra front fascia, hood, and wing is next in line though.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Dom said:
Yours is nice. One of the few I've considered just straight up copying. :D

I guess it's between Saleen and Roush for the most agressive. The Cobra front fascia, hood, and wing is next in line though.
i think his would look sweet with some tenth annis too maybe:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Dom said:
Ehhh, but those '03s give it just the right ammount of flair and keep the old school look of it.
hmm i think your right, chrome would be even better IMO

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
stay away from cobra R's there are far to many of those rims out there.... keep in mind that your body style is more rounded so the 03 cobras and other straight cut rims may look out of place depending on which body kit you go with, the roush kit with the 03s looks great to me though just keep all that in mind when you are getting rims/body kit.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpectorV said:
stay away from cobra R's there are far to many of those rims out there.... keep in mind that your body style is more rounded so the 03 cobras and other straight cut rims may look out of place depending on which body kit you go with, the roush kit with the 03s looks great to me though just keep all that in mind when you are getting rims/body kit.
I'd really like to stay away from body kits but apparently that's just not gonna happen. I've seen two other V6s in another town today that had the Cobra front bumper so...I don't know. It's to hard to be original and keep it looking good now.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
There is no Pre 99 Saleen in my town, so Im going to go all out :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts