Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING... graphic images of a poor dead mustang!!

the first picture is all the coolant that came out of the engine after we pulled out the bottom head bolts.

the second picture... thanks to brad and ryan for helping me out and being super funny. haha.

third picture shows all the coolant in my block.

and the 4th picture shows the suspect!!! hopefully thats the only thing thats wrong! the heads are going to the machine shop first chance i get.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Ouch that sucks dude. Hopefully its not more serious then that.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
OMG, i think i am gonna throw up, haha. that sucks man

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
at least its' cake to pull the heads on a fox :)

good luck with it! be sure to dry up the cylinder walls good and coat them with WD40!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
man oh man do I fear that happening to my car. Good luck wit that man

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you best make sure you get all that coolant out... a guy i know didnt and he threw a rod though his oil pan due to it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oakton-- yes, this is on the one i bought about 3 months ago or so.

montecitan-- thats what you think. i had to remove all my accessories and everything. the only things that went untouched were the fan/radiator (electric fan), and distributor (and of course the tranny, and everything behind the headers)

bluemustang-- thanks. yea, its a *****, but if i do need new heads.. say hello to mr edelbrock :D

spectorV-- the next two weeks before i go back to A&M will be spent getting this thing in prime condition. gonna clean this thing like nothin else.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
if i didn't know anybetter id say you got a bad headgasket :pnoid:

:lol: hope all is well and you get her back together soon ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts