Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 10 minutes ago..... it's 4am, I'm on my way home. I stop at a red light, no one really around - when I see headlights in my rear view mirror. The dude pulls up the the light on the left side, I look over.. It's a 92ish black Mustang convertible, with what looked like stock wheels (but chrome?), 5.0 badges (it sounded like a V8.. for sure) I think he had an aftermarket exhaust on it (deep), and TEJANO Mexican music blasting... I didn't think the guy was going to race, it was some Hispanic dude in his late 30s... All of the sudden, green light comes on, and the dude PEELS OUT, flooring it - since I wasn't going, I got a shitty launch. When I saw that, I just mashed the gas pedal in, and just dropped the clutch as fast as I could. The guy already had a car and a half on me at that time, since he had a much better take off then me. Hitting 7K RPM in my 1st, I gained about half a car on him. My front end was even with his rear, 2nd gear - quick shift - nice long chirp - I'm passing him... I arm the switch. Getting close to 70MPH, and a top of my 2nd gear... I have good 2 cars on the guy. Shifted to 3rd, dropping me at 4K RPM - I push the button.. Wheels do a NICE chirp, and I'm just pulling away putting car lengths on the dude... I shut down at around 100 +/- (end of my 3rd). Having NUMEROUS lengths on the guy ... he might have shut down when I sprayed and started to pull away from him like mad... It was seriously 10+ car lengths... Got to the next light, where I had to make the right - and just turned off without waiting for him.

2 points... ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm still all happy about the race... :mrgreen:

2.5L V6 vs. 5.0L V8... I literally got half his engine, and won with flying colors :D

It was a good race... ;)

I'm pretty much officially out of juice now though... :( Gotta go refill tomorrow if I have some free time.

jeez.......... N20 does NOT last for me!!
The guy in the performace shop, already knows me by name - and I didn't even have this car for that long!!!!!
I'm like putting his kids through college with all my refils, and small buys...
I might as well be invited to the family dinner!

I need to cut down on my sprays, before I blow something.... it's sooooo much fun though!!! :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
nice kill, how much does it cost to refill a bottle of nitrous?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea gj, how many times can you spray outa one bottle?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About $20
A few good ones, depending on the length

I want to get another bottle, have them sitting behind both - the driver, and the passenger seats

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah theres an idea, that when you get in some random traffic accident you both blow up :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts