Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this guy who lives a block away came to my door just now and said if I don't take me exhaust of my car so it's quiet he's calling the cops lol. I have pypes o/r xpipe. With slp loudmouth cat back. The noise ordinance is between 10pm and 8am here so during the day I'm fine. Just pisses me off :ranting:

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
So this guy who lives a block away came to my door just now and said if I don't take me exhaust of my car so it's quiet he's calling the cops lol. I have pypes o/r xpipe. With slp loudmouth cat back. The noise ordinance is between 10pm and 8am here so during the day I'm fine. Just pisses me off :ranting:
Haha I hear ya!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
while its legal for you to leave it.... you know it opens the door for things to happen to your car etc. Consider cameras watching your car if its outside etc to catch them in the act.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
Lets just say there are two dark black lines about tire width apart if front of his house
Like a boss;)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

SpectorV said:
while its legal for you to leave it.... you know it opens the door for things to happen to your car etc. Consider cameras watching your car if its outside etc to catch them in the act.
Good thinking. Unless he has a garage.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Slp_loudmouth said:
Is he old? Or what!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't park in my driveway where the car is lowered :( but the guy is around his 50s with a 01 v6 which is in good condition but he said its v8 drivers like me that give mustangs a bad name saying that modding the car is pointless

·
Registered
519 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
Can't park in my driveway where the car is lowered :( but the guy is around his 50s with a 01 v6 which is in good condition but he said its v8 drivers like me that give mustangs a bad name saying that modding the car is pointless
That's pretty annoying. Do u think he will really call the cops? Cuz you ain't gonna change anything right?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
He'll get over it... Or do like me and get even. Have some high school kids with ridiculously loud trucks that like to come by my house around 2am. 2step in the cobra at 4 am in their driveway seems to have gotten the point across.

Now if you're one of those annoying ppl who purposefully be loud you deserve it

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lowflyn said:
He'll get over it... Or do like me and get even. Have some high school kids with ridiculously loud trucks that like to come by my house around 2am. 2step in the cobra at 4 am in their driveway seems to have gotten the point across.

Now if you're one of those annoying ppl who purposefully be loud you deserve it
No car is just loud in general lol

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
That guys a dick

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Put a no trespassing private property sign at your driveway.... -uck him!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
Lets just say there are two dark black lines about tire width apart if front of his house
Well don't do that man. That's like an invitation for him to mess with your car. Plus, if your neighbor does call the cops and shows him the skid marks, he could very well say he saw you do it. The cop would take his word for it. You definitely don't need that kind of attention.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Best bet is to just try and keep your car as tame as possible around your block. My car is pretty loud (Not as loud as yours I'm sure) but I always just creep around my block as to not be loud. It's just common courtesy.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
Best bet is to just try and keep your car as tame as possible around your block. My car is pretty loud (Not as loud as yours I'm sure) but I always just creep around my block as to not be loud. It's just common courtesy.
Ditto (the old version of ^^^THIS!!!!) lol

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I had my neighbor come over and tell me my car sounded bad ass and he loved hearing it in the morning lol. We leave for the same time for work so I don't wake him up at least lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jgill1992 said:
I had my neighbor come over and tell me my car sounded bad ass and he loved hearing it in the morning lol. We leave for the same time for work so I don't wake him up at least lol
I wished I had a cop stop me just to say my car sounded nice as hell and that it looked great :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Slp_loudmouth said:
I wished I had a cop stop me just to say my car sounded nice as hell and that it looked great :)
My town has a LOT of car guys. You will NEVER get crap around here for having a loud car unless you are being an *******. And ricers get no love in this town lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts