Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I noticed pulling into my doctors parking lot steam coming from the hood and smelled coolant so I knew something was not right. I did not have time to see what was going on so after getting finished with my appointment I lift the hood and find water marks all around the thermostat area and a few drops sitting on the block. I added some water and drove home with no problems or leaks. I have ran the car in the drive way and around the neighborhood but now it will not leak. I have a feeling though if I drive aggressively it will make a big mess and possibly crack the block. So now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I just can't see putting another plastic intake on and having it crack down the road. I plan on keeping this car for the rest of my life :) so I was thinking about putting a hi performance one on any recommendations ? I would like to upgrade the throttle body also but not sure on the size I need. I have a 2003 mustang gt with flow master exhaust 40 series and a cold air intake. I also have a brand new diablo tuner that I have not used yet. I would like to get all of the power I can but it needs to be able to pass smog here in California . Of course I'm also on a budget so I do not mind buying good used parts :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Well if you decide to buy parts I have a used pi intake manifold I will let go for 50 bucks and whatever shipping is from Mississippi to your area. It will have fuel rails and 31 lbs injectors already on it I will throw if you want send me your zip code to your area and I will get a quote on prices. I work at Fedex so I get a good discount.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts