Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im in the market for a mew exhaust. It being black friday and cyber Monday there has been some good deals goin on. I'm looking at the roush exhaust or the Pypes Pype bomb.

Roush yeah what more do I need to say but the Pypes really seemed lik u get the most bang for your buck..

What do u guys think?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Most bang for your buck as in performance? There are no performance gains with axelbacks. I can tell you from personal experience that the Roush sound great,are made great and have no drone at any RPM. They are nice at idle and scream when you want them to. At first them seemed to quiet but after a break in period they become a bit louder.

·
Registered
150 Posts
GT500's FTW especially if going on price

·
Registered
76 Posts
Definitely GT500's. Great price, great sound when you get on it, but not overly loud. I just had mine put on about a month ago and I love em.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daveeemoon said:
So im in the market for a mew exhaust. It being black friday and cyber Monday there has been some good deals goin on. I'm looking at the roush exhaust or the Pypes Pype bomb.

Roush yeah what more do I need to say but the Pypes really seemed lik u get the most bang for your buck..

What do u guys think?
I have a buddy that has his roush AB's for sale they are posted in the for sale section of this forum. Look for DBSaints and pm him;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts