Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just another lowly IT guy at Ford here joining your ranks. Like everyone I'm curious what the '15 Mustang will look like and where we're taking it as a company. Looking into buying my first Mustang in the near future but can't make up my mind. Love the look of New Edge SN95s, the interiors of the early S197s, and the whole package of the current 197s. Think used is the best budget friendly route for me but I'm sure there will be some amazing deals on the '14s when it gets closer to unveiling the '15. Anyway I'm rambling...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey all, just another lowly IT guy at Ford here joining your ranks. Like everyone I'm curious what the '15 Mustang will look like and where we're taking it as a company. Looking into buying my first Mustang in the near future but can't make up my mind. Love the look of New Edge SN95s, the interiors of the early S197s, and the whole package of the current 197s. Think used is the best budget friendly route for me but I'm sure there will be some amazing deals on the '14s when it gets closer to unveiling the '15. Anyway I'm rambling...
Welcome to Mustang Evolution JKLiNx!

I agree with your choice of Mustangs, l too am looking at 2003 & 04! I have my heart set on a SC Cobra. You'll find a lot of great people here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts