Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so does anybody have Battlefield 3 and MW3 yet? i've heard separate reviews, but not one from somebody who owns or has played both yet.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Played both. Mw3 is what I prefer. You will hear alot of people say it's the same game but really they tweaked it just right. It's a smooth game play

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I've been rocking BF3 for a few days. I'm really digging it, even though I'm still pretty much cannon-fodder. After the last few Call of Duty games, I'm starting to feel like they lost me. Haven't played MW3, though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
MarkuzLS1 said:
I've been rocking BF3 for a few days. I'm really digging it, even though I'm still pretty much cannon-fodder. After the last few Call of Duty games, I'm starting to feel like they lost me. Haven't played MW3, though.
Same exact thing for me... What's your gt?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
MC770 said:
Na I've got a life people just love to spray on there and all I do is snipe so yeah
Just getting to where I like to snipe. I like to be in the middle of the action now that I've got a handle on playing a fps.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Horseplay said:
Nothing but quick scopes. I've been wanting bf3 but idk if it's any good
It's pretty awesome. The combat area isn't as tight as mw3 and you can go into buildings and snipe. The destruction of buildings is a plus too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts